Under The Weeping Moon

nazgulofmordor said:
I have always been quite fond of the dark. It is not because I am a gothic person or a worshipper of the negative forces of nature. Darkness brings an unquenchable inquisitiveness in me, because of the sense of anonymity it bears. The thirst to know what is there beyond those thick layers of black and why is it that I cannot see or feel, is quite high.

[...]

I removed the headphones and looked at the CD, to see which song I was listening, with my eyes closed. It was Opeth’s ‘Under the Weeping Moon’.

Hmm... A very overworked but good little story. Too many "big" words that
don't mean anything. And I don't care for the ending although I really enjoy
the song! It's to cliché. :)

nazgulofmordor said:
....the negative forces of nature...unquenchable inquisitiveness...sense of anonymity it bears...

WTF are you trying to prove using words like that? And WTF is a negative force of nature?

blimey said:
WTF are you trying to prove using words like that? And WTF is a negative force of nature?

From all of your previous posts here, it is not worth explaining. If you cant read through a passage of about a hundred words and 'reason' things, there is nothing more to say. Carry on with your gay blashphemies, 'epats' and unsupportive arguments.

nazgulofmordor said:
From all of your previous posts here, it is not worth explaining. If you cant read through a passage of about a hundred words and 'reason' things, there is nothing more to say. Carry on with your gay blashphemies, 'epats' and unsupportive arguments.

Actually, dumbass, I understood your post completely. I just don't understand your choice in vocabulary, as you could've said your whole message in 1/4 the words. And please enlighten me, WTF is a negative force of nature? An evil tree? An evil cloud? OMG! .. an evil stick?!

And BTW, for someone obviously so concerned with making a gramatically correct story, use fucking paragraphs.

Have you read Edgar Allan Poe? You'd like that for sure Nazgul. The story about being buried alive is so funny.
(No one actually gets buried alive - he just imagines it.).

blimey said:
Actually, dumbass, I understood your post completely. I just don't understand your choice in vocabulary, as you could've said your whole message in 1/4 the words. And please enlighten me, WTF is a negative force of nature? An evil tree? An evil cloud? OMG! .. an evil stick?!

And BTW, for someone obviously so concerned with making a gramatically correct story, use fucking paragraphs.

Mr. Moron, there are 4 paragraphs. And I am not too keen on being 'grammatically correct'. I just write with the flow. Come on, I am not writing for a university paper or a thesis here.
The usage of words are contextual. Some people agree and go with the flow while reading. Some dont. It is pretty subjective.
There are 2 forces, always acting in constant opposition with each other. In physics, we call them matter and anti-matter. In philosophy, we call them good and evil. In art, light and dark. Some believe in the beauty of life, while some in the beauty of death.

Go figure, dick...

nazgulofmordor said:
Mr. Moron, there are 4 paragraphs. And I am not too keen on being 'grammatically correct'. I just write with the flow. Come on, I am not writing for a university paper or a thesis here.
The usage of words are contextual. Some people agree and go with the flow while reading. Some dont. It is pretty subjective.
There are 2 forces, always acting in constant opposition with each other. In physics, we call them matter and anti-matter. In philosophy, we call them good and evil. In art, light and dark. Some believe in the beauty of life, while some in the beauty of death.

Go figure, dick...

There are 2 paragraphs moron face :p

blimey said:
No actaully, there are zero paragraphs.
Pargraphs
---->indent

and also

skip lines.

Well, youre partly right. except if it were by your rules it would be "1" paragraph....not 0

Ok, while there are no indentations, there are 4 paragraphs, but indentation is just the proper way of showing that you have started a new paragraph. Also, skipping lines is NOT a must for paragraphs. It is optional, but many people use it. Now that Mr. Goober has done teaching you todays lesson, lets get back to opeth dammit.

Goober said:
Well, youre partly right. except if it were by your rules it would be "1" paragraph....not 0

Ok, while there are no indentations, there are 4 paragraphs, but indentation is just the proper way of showing that you have started a new paragraph. Also, skipping lines is NOT a must for paragraphs. It is optional, but many people use it. Now that Mr. Goober has done teaching you todays lesson, lets get back to opeth dammit.

Bleh you're right. I cant argue that.

Anyways, I just wanted to argue with the poster of this thread. He sucks. And so does this thread.