Under The Weeping Moon

yeh it was great.

can i now say something.. i dont really watch TV or follow famous people (or maybe its actually you and im going to be a complete dick by saying this) but.. i find your avatar so annoying it makes me want to put my hand through my face, grab my brain and throw it around. :D

Mumblefood said:
is absolutely the highlight of this tour. Saw them last night ans that song was incredibly awesome live. The ambient-ish middle section was WAAAYYYY better than on CD. Jesus, it was cool.

Yes this is the best part of the song, and it is fucking great live.

daz436 said:
yeh it was great.

can i now say something.. i dont really watch TV or follow famous people (or maybe its actually you and im going to be a complete dick by saying this) but.. i find your avatar so annoying it makes me want to put my hand through my face, grab my brain and throw it around. :D

you hurt my feelings.

What do they do different with the middle section live?

BTW I love Under The Weeping Moon. Second best after Forest of October on Orchid in my opinion.

Larsson said:
What do they do different with the middle section live?

BTW I love Under The Weeping Moon. Second best after Forest of October on Orchid in my opinion.

absolutely nothing but it sounds 100 times better

Can't wait to see this song live next week !
I've seen Opeth 6 or 7 times & haven't seen them play it.
:headbang:

I wish I could have heard them play this entire track when I saw them a couple years back, the only played the first half..