Me playing Weeping Moon solo

Ermz

¯\(°_o)/¯
Apr 5, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.myspace.com
Alright, to get a few things out of the way. Firstly, I apologize for the bad recording quality (ie song drowning out my guitar a bit) and also the fact that it's a bit sloppy in my playing.. but I just wanted to record something using cool edit and see how it turns out and I was pleased at what quality my shitty $12 mic records at...

Anyway, with that out of the way this file is basically me playing the Under The Weeping Moon solo/lead... so... enjoy.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/cyanidix/wms.mp3

BTW, not sure if the link is gonna work or not... if it doesn't try pasting it into your browser, or a download program or something... don't let your browser try to open it.

ahm, about a year and 3 months now I think... thanks btw, wasn't actually expecting any feedback, especially of the positive variety (although I'm sure that'll change, haha) coz it was just a quickie I did to test the mic.

ESP? hehe, I wish... (or I think I wish, coz I've never heard one played, just hear they're good). This thing's good enough... just gotta replace the pickups and grab a bigger amplifier and I'm set.

argh, I didn't make that to show off any skill, coz I can play alot better than that, I just wanted to test my damn mic... everyone here is making it seem like every inch of my ability went into that half-assed thing, haha... but thanks anyway...

also.. master of puppets solo *stares in wonderment*.. never actually tried that... I think not having a whammy put me off... oh and the fact I hate Metallica.. :lol:

Yeah... copies all tend to have bad pickups... but if you get them replaced you have yourself a decent guitar that can play alongside its original counterpart... hopefully hehe.

Say, you ever tried a Meshuggah solo? I've always wanted to try one of those trippy-assed things... especially the one in New Millenium Cyanide Christ.

/me is feeling very untalented listening to you all =(

Ah well. When my band's demo is done you can all see how i can play... *tries to think of last think i learnt*..... oh yeah the Orion solo (by Metallica)... the one just before Burton's bass solo that finishes the middle section.

Originally posted by Moonlapse
Alright, to get a few things out of the way. Firstly, I apologize for the bad recording quality (ie song drowning out my guitar a bit) and also the fact that it's a bit sloppy in my playing.. but I just wanted to record something using cool edit and see how it turns out and I was pleased at what quality my shitty $12 mic records at...

Cool edit? That's what I have too. My microphone is like $9!!! Cool edit is great. I've playing with old demos that I have and using cool edit pro to compress 'em and make 'em sound tighter.

you're both pretty good (yeah niel i caught that link before you got rid of it:p).. lots better than i am and i've been trying for like 3 years.

...cool edit seems to be the stylin' program, i'll have to check it out. right now i have 'music studio 7' which seems to work alright. except some of the features are "deluxe version only" (anger, anger).

(this is my crap)