Unearth?

haha i made this thing like 2 years ago and prettyy sure i listen to alot more the metalcore buddy and ure trying to tell me unearth isnt talented then just wow lets see u do that shit they do then come talk to me

haha i made this thing like 2 years ago and prettyy sure i listen to alot more the metalcore buddy and ure trying to tell me unearth isnt talented then just wow lets see u do that shit they do then come talk to me

Yes.

Let's start using that logic.

I can't have children, hence I'm not allowed to have an opinion on it.

I can't solo the same way as Dragonforce. Doesn't mean I can't say their shit.

I can't lay eggs. Should I never talk about chickens again?

I hella can't fly, so aeroplanes and most birds are out the question.

lol@mudvain

unearth have talent but theyre not "ZOMGZF" talented, im sure theres alot of people that can write and play like them

Yes.

Let's start using that logic.

I can't have children, hence I'm not allowed to have an opinion on it.

I can't solo the same way as Dragonforce. Doesn't mean I can't say their shit.

I can't lay eggs. Should I never talk about chickens again?

I hella can't fly, so aeroplanes and most birds are out the question.

From what I've seen in the Metalcore thread, the bands he does listen to in the genre are pretty common and pretty generic. On top of that he has excellent grammar.

ok i actully listen to pretty decent bands i just think unearth is a very good band for the style but deff and sorry i dont listen to like between the buried and me and so what if there generic there still heavy and nice to listen to if i wanted tech id listen to dream theater or opeth ll the time but i dont so i listen to catchy metal my favourite band is heaven shall burn which is actully a really strong metalcore band. but if your trying to say only listen to genric music you dont know every band i listen to. im nameing bands that have a catchy style to them

ok i actully listen to pretty decent bands i just think unearth is a very good band for the style but deff and sorry i dont listen to like between the buried and me and so what if there generic there still heavy and nice to listen to if i wanted tech id listen to dream theater or opeth ll the time but i dont so i listen to catchy metal my favourite band is heaven shall burn which is actully a really strong metalcore band. but if your trying to say only listen to genric music you dont know every band i listen to. im nameing bands that have a catchy style to them

ok thats graet cos i can really undrstnd waht ur saying wen u post liek this and u dont punctuate whatsoevr and type realy stupiudly long setences cool so yeah enyway i think fish and chips are cool and i liek potato cakes but not wen they are sogy cos that sucks is enyone still reading no i didnt think so see thats my point if u type like this noone cares what u say ok thats all

Unearth fucking rule. "False Idols" rapes your false bones. Anyone who disagrees can touch my penis until they have absorbed sufficient wisodm from it by osmosis to qualify as having humanlike intelligence.

They don't seem to be any better than anybody else tbh. I saw them open for Dimmu and the only thing that really stood out was the drumming

I originally didn't like when they went all "melodic," but what can I say? "Zombie Ritual" won me over. :)