• Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Metalmilitia2000

UM's Resident Asshole
Apr 22, 2003
Maplewood, Minnesota
www.facebook.com
I just created a website for the band Unearthed, they are "reunion" of the old purgatory (went on to become iced earth) members. All of the members of Unearthed so far are ex purgatory or ex iced earth fans. This site isn't made official by them yet, but i have been talking to their guitarist Bill Owen for quite a while now and he seems to like the idea of it being their official site, but hasn't given me a definite yes on it yet. Although he did help me with a lot of it (pictures, info, etc...) It is in testing mode right now, i would love some feedback.

Brent

Unearthed Website

me likes! they'd be fools to not take your offer and make it the official one :)

I would expect more info on the bio page though (there's just stuff about past bands now), I would link the songs in the discography to the mp3s as well, you definitely have to make links out of the "links" on your "links" page..... copy and paste is not the way to go... and I think you need to have at least one email address up to contact the band - once it's the official page that is ;)! If they don't want to have theirs up, or don't want to get an extra one (a hotmail one for instance if they don't have one with a future domain), then you can get it and forward fanmail to the band. That's what I do with Brainstorm, works perfectly :)

That's it :D

Now if only they'd get a better name (one that doesn't sound like they're left-overs from Iced Earth and isn't so similar to Unearth who are looking into the legal side of things) - but I understand they dig the name themselves......

Thanks for the suggestions, but actually it won't let me do my own html on that page. So the links have to stay that way. I am aware of a lot of the problems on there, but it just won't let me change some of them, for instance the links. But that is a good idea about the fan mail address, might have to look into it.

Brent