Unhappy!!!

walking dead 666

Evil Walks
Mar 22, 2005
Montreal, Canada
I've been away from this forum for a few months because of band members (Dan) pissing on long time fans, not being truthful or being cryptic and mysterious & asking for money for what was once free. I still like the band. I love what they did from POT to WCFYA especially Vol 8 & WCFYA, but I cant help but notice those of you who supported the reunion & the CDC are now unhappy or feel like you were let down. Well, that's exactly how I felt. And It did not take me 18 months to feel this way. I just hope that all can be rectified & that John Bush is a forgiving man.

Welcome Back .....
NOW......

Don't speak for everyone on this board...... I have and am enjoying the shit out of this..... I have got to do things i have only dreamed of because of the Reunion. I got to take my daughter to Chicago and going to the Field Museum..... Oh and i got to see Anthrax twice while there and the fans in Chicago were the greatest. I have got to meet in person over 20 members of this board.....not to mention the Entire line-up of Anthrax and thier significant others(except Paul Crook)including John and Rob and Neil and Julio!!!!! ( i am still waiting to meet the HOFF) and talked to even more.
So your blaming Dan for all of this????? Help me out here.....?
Need i say more?

thraxx said:
Welcome Back .....
NOW......

Don't speak for everyone on this board...... I have and am enjoying the shit out of this..... I have got to do things i have only dreamed of because of the Reunion. I got to take my daughter to Chicago and going to the Field Museum..... Oh and i got to see Anthrax twice while there and the fans in Chicago were the great. I have got to meet in person over 20 members of this board.....not to mention the Entire line-up of Anthrax and thier significant others(except Paul Crook)including John and Rob and Neil and Julio!!!!! ( i am still waiting to meet the HOFF) and talked to even more.
So your blaming Dan for all of this????? Help me out here.....?
Need i say more?

How good is Julio eh? Watch your daughter though around him. Dirty old Latino still has it.

Jockthrax said:
Dan appears to be as mad as a fish but i dont think he's to blame for this reunion mess!
Mad as a fish! I love it!:lol: Dan once made me steal expensive artwork!

I guess we all have very short memories or attention spans. Dan never ran his mouth & talked shit about John, Rob & the bands music from 93-05. Nor did he accuse Dime of copping his solos. Oh, and that forced apology, well, I guess that never happened as well. This was just all a bad dream! :Smug:

walking dead 666 said:
I guess we all have very short memories or attention spans. Dan never ran his mouth & talked shit about John, Rob & the bands music from 93-05. Nor did he accuse Dime of copping his solos. Oh, and that forced apology, well, I guess that never happened as well. This was just all a bad dream! :Smug:
I think the point is...WHO CARES?!? What happened in the past is in the past! I could care less what Dan Spitz had to say about the 90's version of Anthrax, because he wasn't even in it. If the band members have a problem with it, let them handle it!