Unhappy!!!

MikeyBong said:
I think the point is...WHO CARES?!? What happened in the past is in the past! I could care less what Dan Spitz had to say about the 90's version of Anthrax, because he wasn't even in it. If the band members have a problem with it, let them handle it!
I guess I care! I'm sure Scott, Chuck, Frank, John, & Rob do as well.

Dan Spitz made me use kung-fu on unsuspecting tourists

Seriously I don't care, and am kinda glad for the Anthrax line-up I liked the most. I feel for John ad Rob, who did give a lot, but still Anthrax seems to have been invigorated by getting past their problems and getting back together.

walking dead 666 said:
I guess I care! I'm sure Scott, Chuck, Frank, John, & Rob do as well.
OK, you and the band care, that's nice! By the way, you forgot Julio!

thraxx said:
Welcome Back .....
NOW......

Don't speak for everyone on this board...... I have and am enjoying the shit out of this..... I have got to do things i have only dreamed of because of the Reunion. I got to take my daughter to Chicago and going to the Field Museum..... Oh and i got to see Anthrax twice while there and the fans in Chicago were the great. I have got to meet in person over 20 members of this board.....not to mention the Entire line-up of Anthrax and thier significant others(except Paul Crook)including John and Rob and Neil and Julio!!!!! ( i am still waiting to meet the HOFF) and talked to even more.
So your blaming Dan for all of this????? Help me out here.....?
Need i say more?

Dude, you didn't edit this post enough. There are still a shitload of grammar/english errors.

I don't really understand how the Anthrax reunion helped your dreams of going to Chicago come to fruition. Did they fly you out there?

I'm unhappy that we have to pay for what was once free. Blast beats and alpha mails. Really sucks but I don't blame Anthrax at all for doing this. So many "fans" had been ripping them off over the years (Bush years no less) by stealing their music on the internet.

3Storms said:
Dan Spitz made me use kung-fu on unsuspecting tourists

Seriously I don't care, and am kinda glad for the Anthrax line-up I liked the most. I feel for John ad Rob, who did give a lot, but still Anthrax seems to have been invigorated by getting past their problems and getting back together.

Invigorated? Yeah...Charlie seems really invigorated in that recent interview, doesn't he? :rolleyes:

AlexStomp said:
Dude, you didn't edit this post enough. There are still a shitload of grammar/english errors.

I don't really understand how the Anthrax reunion helped your dreams of going to Chicago come to fruition. Did they fly you out there?

I'm unhappy that we have to pay for what was once free. Blast beats and alpha mails. Really sucks but I don't blame Anthrax at all for doing this. So many "fans" had been ripping them off over the years (Bush years no less) by stealing their music on the internet.

Maybe they did....

But i would have never gone to Chicago without the reunion......
You have any kids Alex????