Uni results...

Ive had my results witheld because I owe the uni cash...never payed my second semester fees. But now I have to pay them so that QTAC can get my results from this semester because Ive applied for another degree.

But for second semester I failed everything. I just gave up on the degree half way through the semester when I realised it was the biggest heap of fucking shit degree ever concieved.

For my first semester though I got a High Destinction, a Credit, a Pass and a Withdraw :headbang:

The fail grades are because I just didnt do the work...not because I did shit work :)

I don't do exams, but I got a paper I wrote called "A Review of Possible Optical Absorption Features of Oxygen Molecules in Outer Solar System Ices" accepted for publication. It should be published sometime in the first half of next year in the journal Planetary and Space Science :)

Bachelor of Creative Industries.

Which translates to Bachelor of Arts...with a different name...and majors that suck and have no substance at all and just try to spread too much info too thin over the classes.

The best thing about it was the production class I did and made a couple of short films...everything else was just fucked.

Originally posted by Cooperman
I don't do exams, but I got a paper I wrote called "A Review of Possible Optical Absorption Features of Oxygen Molecules in Outer Solar System Ices" accepted for publication. It should be published sometime in the first half of next year in the journal Planetary and Space Science :)

Congratulations! :headbang:

Is it true smart is sexy and now you have to beat off the women with a stick?

I did very well in 3 of my subjects, big improvement on 1st semester this year and 2nd semester last year....

But I failed one of my subjects because my idiotic teacher messed something up!! I got 46/100 and I was like "What the hell? I couldn't have got that!" and I really don't wanna repeat it... so I emailed him and he said it's because one of my essays wasn't handed in, but I did hand it in so they'd better fix the problem.

:mad: Stupid uni staff can't do anything right.

Originally posted by spawn
What were you studying anyway Blitzy?
I'm doing a business degree, and I was going to major in accounting, but I'm thinking of changing my mind to perhaps economics or an IT double major.

Troops: Man, that sucks, I hope they get it sorted out. My sister got screwed around a bit with her results too, coz they thought she didn't do one of her exams and were going to let her do a suplementary exam, but she had already done it, the teacher just marked her as absent, after she had already marked the paper. Dumb teachers.