Uni results...

The only things I can do are type fast and remember the Oscar winners for Best Picture back to the late 30s (before that the order gets a bit muddled).

Sack him Coops, sack him! What the hell is an old idiot like that doing supervising a doctorate??? What's your thesis called?

No idea what the thesis will be called at this stage... probably won't decide until after I've written the thing. It'll be something like "An infrared matrix-isolation study of H2O.HO and H2O.O2" or something like that.

You know what? Instead of wasting 1997 doing an Honours year in English and despising every minute of it, I should have done the Grad Dip I ended up doing in 98, then followed it with a Masters thesis that would have doubled as my first novel. Then I'd have something published, and would also be significantly richer :mad:. Anyone care to join me in a chorus of "Wasted Years"?

W

[color=#AOEOOA]Something something sailing.

WASTED YEARS.

WASTED something something, life before.

*cue air guitar*

WASTED YEARS

is that it? It's too early for me to remember the lyrics.[/color]

Congrats Aussie, i was hoping for a score about the same but..........i can't remember my fucking password!
So i dunno what i got yet!
Fuck!

[color=#AOEOOA]Did you change your password during the year?

Because if you never actually touched your password, it's the first four numbers of your birthday

eg I'm born May 28 so my password before I changed it would be 2805.

Unless you can't remember your actual id number. then you'll have to wait till tomorrow.[/color]

Ah that's not too bad. What do you want to do next year?

So what will your thesis be called in English, Coops? :)

Good score, Aussie!

I wanted to do marketing but my score is to low to get into a uni course for that. However i can do the tafe course and then crossover to the uni one so it seems to be working out ok.