UNIVERSAL pre-sale

I'm still not understanding the difference here between the US and the European versions, except that the European one has better access to healthcare :lol:

Did they even make enough box sets to warrant two different 'versions'? I have been buying CDs for eons here, both domestically and from Europe, and I have NEVER heard of a major difference between the two. Perhaps a Borkendale or two could rectify this version division. Because I'm just not getting it.

I don't think the box will be different. But as I've already explained to you, the difference is mainly with the printing quality of the booklet. The sound is the same.

Son of a bitch. I'm mad they JUST put that shit up. Only $30 too. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDAMMIT. Oh well I'm not buying this album twice, I'll have to settle for my tshirt and like it.

Arrgggg... I didn't know about this either, and paid way too much for the Euro box set from Napalm ... which is supposed to ship today, yay! :Smokin:

That sold out really fast, I guess they didn't have many of them.

I wonder how limited is the boxset. I remember that the slipcase ed of Epic was limited but up to 10.000 or so. The boxset should be limited to a couple of hundreds, even less, right? I hope someone of the band can tell us something about it.

I wonder how limited is the boxset. I remember that the slipcase ed of Epic was limited but up to 10.000 or so. The boxset should be limited to a couple of hundreds, even less, right? I hope someone of the band can tell us something about it.

Seconded, I was going to order that one too. But I never saw it available for 30$...

NEED MORE! Your fans have already eaten up their stock, now we need to order more! Universal is already a success :headbang:

Yeah I've pondered on that too, IMO it's 1000 copies at the most. Indie is not a big label, so probably less. I reckon every shop got circa 150 copies.

I asked this somewhere else, but is it going to be available on iTunes anytime soon? I prefer digital, I move around a lot and don't collect things...

Oh good - I'm not the only one who does this!

I just checked, and it's not there yet. And my package from Omega Order has been 'fulfilled', so I imagine that it's shipping in the next day or so.

box is limited edition, 1000 copies were made...
Might be able to get this from norwegian online stores now only, try:

http://cdon.no/search?category=1&q=borknagar

http://www.platekompaniet.no/Sok.aspx?frmquery=borknagar&x=21&y=16&searchOpt=ALT

german amazon still got some in stock, but for 41 €... glad, that i already got mine :)

[ame]http://www.amazon.de/Universal-Ltd-Fanbox-Borknagar/dp/B0034YLWMO/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1267363981&sr=8-4[/ame]

BTW: Any news on upcoming Universal- related merch?!