Universe Effects - In The Haze That Surrounds Us

Big fat ditto. Milton and I discussed this one at length today.

All you old farts that miss the warm, traditional melodic prog need to step up to the plate. It's that damn good.

All you old farts that miss the warm, traditional melodic prog need to step up to the plate. It's that damn good.

Not sure whether to resent that remark or not..... :bah:

Yeah, this is GOOD. Like I said on the PM board, there's something VERY familiar about the vocals here that I cannot quite put my finger on..... Souljourners and Maestrick both come to mind, but not sure either is the right answer.

Regardless, great CLASSIC sounding prog metal..... Very exciting.

This sounds excellent. Anyone know if there is going to be a physical release of this? I see the band is having a release party this week in Canada, but the only listing I see on Amazon is for the digital version.

Big fat ditto. Milton and I discussed this one at length today.

I'm saving up an old warm fart for you in June! :devil:

This stuff is REALLY good!!!Thanks for posting!

I'd love to buy this but I hate using Amazon for digital music…I'll wait for a physical copy or if they release it on a bandcamp page

Hey guys,

There will be a "shop" section on universeeffects.ca/en/ that will let you guys buy a physical copy of the album! Also, we'll have it online on iTunes in the following days, as well as on reverbnation.

Thanks for the interest you show towards our band,

Gabriel Antoine Vallée - Lead Singer for Universe Effects

There will be a "shop" section on universeeffects.ca/en/ that will let you guys buy a physical copy of the album! Also, we'll have it online on iTunes in the following days, as well as on reverbnation.

Great to hear, especially for us old farts :)bah:) that refuse to go digital.

Do us a favor and drop by and let us know once available. I know several of us are VERY anxious......

Thanks!!!

There you go guys, the store section of our website is finally online. You can buy physical copies here : http://universeeffects.ca/en/store . You can also get it from the iTunes store if you want a digital copy!

Thanks for your support, we hope you'll like our first album!