Unmoored...

I always have read that they sound like ........ and also a bit as Hypocrisy but I really don't know.

ColdDarkNord said:
This is my sick imagination or that guys really sound like.... well, check out this song (especially the "soft" part) and maybe u'll see too :loco:
http://deadhouse.ultimatemetal.com/unmoored-commit_to_the_fire.mp3
I like it. Even the drum production/egineering sounds like .... There are lots of Swano-contemporaries out there. It's just a matter of time before they start popping up here and there. It took 10 years for Tool-ripoffs to get signed and popular (see Chevelle) and same with Radiohead ripoffs (see Muse)... But because they borrow a "sound" and claim it as "influence" doesn't make them bad. But I do like the song, regardless.

:headbang:

hey people unmoored are fucking amazing not just that there good death metal and they have a very slight progressive edge to it and that the vocals are very powerfull and the drums are very fast they are not copying any one

Unmoored are a terrific fucking band, lacking in originality or not. Indefinite Soul Extension was one of my favorite albums from last year. Kingdoms Of Greed is excellent as well. Don't care a whole lot for Cimmerian, but as far as debut albums go, it was pretty typical for the time.

Can't wait to hear more music from these guys in the future.