unofficial live show song wishlist thread

dano1427

Mar 17, 2003
Concord, Ca.
Seeing that the Ott-ster said that some stuff may be resurrected, I'd thought I'd post a few of my wishful ideas on some songs that I'd like to hear:

--Hostile World. Probably my top choice. I remember this being played at the Fremont, Ca. show in 98 or 99 in support for Fates Warning. This was also the show were Portnoy joined in on drums for a cover of AIC's Would? Great live song, though I'd think the bass line would cripple Ed ;)

--Acquaintance. Excellent Enchant classic.

--Under Fire. One of my favs, as is Seeds Of Hate

--Broken and or Look Away

I don't want to get too carried away...

--dan

Seeing that the Ott-ster said that some stuff may be resurrected, I'd thought I'd post a few of my wishful ideas on some songs that I'd like to hear:

--Hostile World. Probably my top choice. I remember this being played at the Fremont, Ca. show in 98 or 99 in support for Fates Warning. This was also the show were Portnoy joined in on drums for a cover of AIC's Would? Great live song, though I'd think the bass line would cripple Ed ;)

--dan

Good choices man - ESPECIALLY Hostile World.... that would
R O C K

My sole, singular and my one and only possible request..... can only be one song:

IN THE DARK

You guys would literally fulfill a dream allowing me to see this song live once in my life...... :worship: :worship: :worship:

--dan
Wow! You were at that show?!?! I used to have an mp3 of that performance of Would. Don't know what happened to it though. :( I'd love to get it again.

As far as wishlist... man, that is difficult to choose. Anything and everything from Blueprint for starters. Same goes for Wounded. I'd especially like to see them do Pure because Ted slays that song. I saw him hold that note on the DVD and would to see it live! Below Zero, Under The Sun, Break, In The Dark, My Gavel Hand, Paint the Picture, What to Say (I want to see Ted pull it off without crying - I couldn't), Juggling Knives, Under Fire, Seeds of Hate, Ultimate Gift, Dispicable, Sinking Sand, Tug of War, plus much, much more! It really is tough skipping over songs. I'll accept whatever they'll play!

I love this guy, :kickass: especially your top chioce it is mine as well.

It can only cripple me if I lock up :ill: and don't relax my left arm.

I forgot all about Mike playing Would at that show, I remember him being there and joking around afterwards. That might have beent he last time we played Hostile World actually? Damn :lol:

That was an awesome show, I think Ted got shocked in the Thirst also by the Mic :lol:

--dan

That show was one of my more favs. I remember Ray Alder kept shocking Jim Matheos during their set, and Jim, being the too serious of a person that he is, was getting a bit p.o.'d. It was actually pretty funny.

--dan

First of all

FADE TO GREY!!

The other choices I have:

-Invisible
-See No Evil
-My Everafter
-Living In a Movie

And for the favs of all time:

-The Thirst
-Sinking Sand
-Comatose
-Break

Is it possible you play some of my list??

Me and my wife are ready for the trip to San Jose, CA from Mexico City.
This will be our first Enchant show!
Hope to meet you all!!
:kickass:

Tirus

We look forward to meeting you and your wife and we also are really honored you would make such a long trip to see us.

You will be taken care of bro, for sure! I have to leave th element of surprise in tact but you and everyone else will be happy. Especially from some of the requests already I have seen.

It has been a while since we have played some of these for sure.

Ed

First of all

FADE TO GREY!!

The other choices I have:

-Invisible
-See No Evil
-My Everafter
-Living In a Movie

And for the favs of all time:

-The Thirst
-Sinking Sand
-Comatose
-Break

Is it possible you play some of my list??

Me and my wife are ready for the trip to San Jose, CA from Mexico City.
This will be our first Enchant show!
Hope to meet you all!!
:kickass: