unofficial novembre website, help!

Nostalgiaplatz

So why not moving?
Dec 20, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Hello Fellas,

I'm going to make an unofficial website, due to the unavailability of an official one, and as such, I would need some help from you!

I need:

- Pictures
- Biography
- Reviews
- Interviews
- Anything else.

I will put their first 2 albums on the site (they used to have them at mp3.com, I'm sure they wont be mad at me if I place them back online) as well as the live bootleg of My Starving Bambina. I will, firstly, contact them and check what they think of it, of course. So please, if you have anything of that taken from their previous website, private message me with your msns.

Thank you for helping!

Cheers!

I know you'll. I just sent them an email, telling them to check this post about this idea of mine.

If they agree, the url for the website will be http://fotoblu.infinita.org (public domain...was the best I could get for free, not yet setup for a specific account on "my server", but will work it out soon ;))

I have the site about 90% finnished. Need to add reviews, pictures and session info and I'm done to put the first version online. I found another email of the band. Let's hope this one works.

I have a lot of session pictures, old and new, if ur still interested. Just drop me a line with ur email address and I'll send u a great bunch of them :Spin:

hi,
if I can help I can translate interviews and reviews in italiano into english to put on the site... just tell me if you need 'em!

Yes, I need them and we would (all) be a lot grateful. I have a lot of pics, italian lyrics and another interview that drymwyl kindly sent to me, but I haven't yet had the time (and patience to put them online! Would be very nice of you. :)

morningstar said:
Yes, I need them and we would (all) be a lot grateful. I have a lot of pics, italian lyrics and another interview that drymwyl kindly sent to me, but I haven't yet had the time (and patience to put them online! Would be very nice of you. :)

all right consider it done... I can't garantue you a date but as soon as I can I'll do them! :D

Wildhoney, will do, but I haven't found you a lot on msn lately.

Well, I've got tons of pictures from their dead official site and 2 interviews to put online that drymwyl kindly provided. Was expecting some more stuff to avoid making weekly updates, unless it's stuff like news that must be done (and that was already made dynamicly to avoid editing the site, there's a hidden form where I update news ;))

I've visited the fan site, really nice and thank you for the bootleg, I was looking for some Novembre videos since a long time! Carmelo's out of tune (however less than Renske from Katatonia) but it doesn't matter, they're Novembre so it's lovely :)
I've seen that you linked my review of Arte Novecento on Metal Archives, I'm glad that you liked it :) I've got some pictures too, from their Rome show in april 2004, and I've got the Catacomb stuff, some in mp3 too and even a bootleg from 1991, if you need something let me know...

Cool worn carillon. There'll be more news soon, :)

I'm not going to post their "return from the ark" demo, because the band is still selling it and I think they deserve to make that money, since there're no labels in between.

Is that 1991 bootleg in mp3 or video? that one I would like to get ahold of :)

Mhh I don't think the band is still selling it, last news about their merchandise on the official website talked just about the Unreal demo and Wish tape, neither Wish cd, but however it's right to ask them for anything before host it... We have just to wait a few, their new album really seems to be finished and waiting to be released in september, so they will resurrect somehow and tell us :p

The bootleg is a audio tape recorded in 1991 in Macomer (Sardegna, Italy) when they were Catacomb, the audio quality is not so good but it's nice enough, they play some stuff from the demo, some from the 7" (with different title) and 2 covers, one from Asphyx and "Fear Of Napalm" from Terrorizer, awesome! And Peppe Orlando was still a human with some errors :tickled:
The problem is I don't know how to put it on mp3, I'll see..