Upcoming Concerts?

Elias fucking owns too you know. I had like a 15 minute conversation with him until all the fanbois/fangurls bumrushed him being fucking gay. He was a really cool, down to earth guy. We were LOLing about how shitty Mexico City was for them, and how he got such a bad case of diarrhea that he had to go to a hospital in Texas :lol: I mean we were just having a normal convo and I was enjoying it then this faggot runs up and is like "OMG YOU ARE A GOD! CAN I PLEEEEEEEEEASE GET YOUR SIGNATURE"... (I personally don't ask for sigs until other fags do it, I'd rather talk to musicians like they're people and make friends, not have the first thing out of my mouth be like "SIGN MY TICKET", then ditch them like everyone else)... but yeh, so Elias promised me a pick next time, because he didn't have his own signature series pick yet, but they were sposed to be ready by the next tour. After that Tony came out, and everyone ditched Elias in a heartbeat so I went back to talk to him but I just caught a glimpse of him running off onto the bus, guess he had enough (he came back out later though) :lol: Tony got assraped by a bunch of epic fags saying "ZOMG J00 R MY FAVURATE MOOSIKIAN!"... but after 15 mins they fucked off so I talked with him for a while :lol: He was funny and we had a drink together, but then the second way of faggots came so I shook his hand and wished him luck and he LOL'd. Then I just bounced to the other members, got their sigs, had a beer with Henkka (who is a fucking nice guy too)... got a few pictures with the whole band, got my setlist signed by everyone, got my ticket signed by everyone... I even got the big piece of towel Tony threw into the crowd signed, it's like a pink banner with all their sigs :lol:

tl;dr.... I dunno, just a rant it's early and I'm waiting for this guy to come and re-install windows for me.

Im a bit jelous now!:lol: Sounds awesome! Yeah fuckin fangirls come and attack as an army on someone :lol: Fuckin cool! I might go to Sauna open air this summer so i see them. CoB comes too so it would be kinda kewl! So Elias was a totally cool dude? I still like Jani fuckin much...amazing guy! Too bad he had some unsolved problems with the Finnish militaryservice :lol: It would be amazing to see them live which is not really a hard thing since they seem to go everywhere in Finland at times :lol: Well my favourite song is Don't say a word and it would be epic to see it live!

So Elias was a totally cool dude?
Elias is really nice guy. I have met him couple of times before he was officially Sonata member and he is really cool. And I don't admit being fangirly, I just have a thing for guitarists in general...:lol:

See you in Sauna :kickass:.

Elias fucking owns too you know. I had like a 15 minute conversation with him until all the fanbois/fangurls bumrushed him being fucking gay. He was a really cool, down to earth guy. We were LOLing about how shitty Mexico City was for them, and how he got such a bad case of diarrhea that he had to go to a hospital in Texas :lol: I mean we were just having a normal convo and I was enjoying it then this faggot runs up and is like "OMG YOU ARE A GOD! CAN I PLEEEEEEEEEASE GET YOUR SIGNATURE"... (I personally don't ask for sigs until other fags do it, I'd rather talk to musicians like they're people and make friends, not have the first thing out of my mouth be like "SIGN MY TICKET", then ditch them like everyone else)... but yeh, so Elias promised me a pick next time, because he didn't have his own signature series pick yet, but they were sposed to be ready by the next tour. After that Tony came out, and everyone ditched Elias in a heartbeat so I went back to talk to him but I just caught a glimpse of him running off onto the bus, guess he had enough (he came back out later though) :lol: Tony got assraped by a bunch of epic fags saying "ZOMG J00 R MY FAVURATE MOOSIKIAN!"... but after 15 mins they fucked off so I talked with him for a while :lol: He was funny and we had a drink together, but then the second way of faggots came so I shook his hand and wished him luck and he LOL'd. Then I just bounced to the other members, got their sigs, had a beer with Henkka (who is a fucking nice guy too)... got a few pictures with the whole band, got my setlist signed by everyone, got my ticket signed by everyone... I even got the big piece of towel Tony threw into the crowd signed, it's like a pink banner with all their sigs :lol:

tl;dr.... I dunno, just a rant it's early and I'm waiting for this guy to come and re-install windows for me.

Meanwhile Cliff was enjoying the Toronto nightlife by screaming random jibberish about forests and Blashyrk at the locals :S

Most of the time even music I wouldnt like normally I'll still get into at a live show. But I really just stood there doign nothing during Unia songs.

Is Jani out permanently? I thought he was just out because of military shiz.

P.S. bring real warpaint to Pagenfest.

Meanwhile Cliff was enjoying the Toronto nightlife by screaming random jibberish about forests and Blashyrk at the locals :S

Most of the time even music I wouldnt like normally I'll still get into at a live show. But I really just stood there doign nothing during Unia songs.

P.S. bring real warpaint to Pagenfest.

:lol: I'll try to bring some, I have some, just left it at home so, blakc lipstick was good enough. And he is permanently out I'm 96% sure. And :lol: You were screaming your balls of during Borealis, I saw you. You should have stayed after the show though, it was fun... had pizza with the Agonist afterward.

My general stature at most shows depends on the people I'm with.
That week I was mostly around the people who bring out the worst in me, such as singing Immortal lyrics with my head out the window of a moving street car.
that was lulz.

He is out permanently because he failed to do all that shit. He's got 3 choices i guess. Jail,Civil Service or Military Service. In Finland you are supposed to do that shit at 18 but Jani is now 28 or something. On the bands announcement by that thing it sounded it was that trouble with the military and some alcohol problems or something that resulted in them kicking him.

I have one of Tommy's drum sticks! I don't go to concerts a lot at all so I thought it was cool I got something the one time I managed to see my favorite band. Also met Tony and got his sig on my Reckoning Night booklet. Really glad I got to see them while Jani was still with them. I'm still pissed I'll never get to see Nightwish with Tarja...

Updated list!

3 inches of blood/Hate Eternal-January 18
All that Remains-February 1
Sonata Arctica-February 3
Rotting Christ-February 10
Suffocation-February 23
Soilwork-March 16

Nile-April 1
Symphony X/Into Eternity-April 6
Ministry-April 29
Candlemass-May 20
Pagan Fest-May 22
Wacken-July 31-August 2 (maybe, close to definite)
Iron Savior-September 24

I have to save up my money, but that might be doable

My suggestion is you save up, skip Paganfest in May, then hit up Kalmah and Paganfest here. If you need a place to stay you can prolly stay where I'll be at. I don't know if I'm going to Paganfest yet, cuz Sym X is in April too. And I want to see Kalmah in Toronto and Hamilton.

I can't miss it in NY,I'm supposed to meet someone special up there.

I haven't seen him since Finntroll :cry:

I'll do both if possible. Do I need a passport or anything?

I don't know actually, I don;t know if they changed the laws since I last went to the US. I know we didn't before, might want to inquire about that though.