Halo of Blood Over Europe Tour 2013

Got back from the bristol gig but on my set-list it says "Shovel" with it crossed out... why is this? I'm not sure why they didn't play it. :(

Whoaaa I would LOVE that !! Foookuluckybastard !

:worship:
Yup. A band I've wanted to see for 4 years.

I have a photo with Alexi, 3 signed CDs (by three band members), a signed gig ticket and a signed set-list.

Not to mention I have about 20 Bodom CDs in my house. :)

The first three albums are the best I think. Those songs sounded the best live imo.

I still wonder why they never played 'Shovel knockout'.

Now... I wish I could meet Dimebag Darrell, though sadly that's never going to happen. ;(

Im going on Children of Bodom concert on 27.11.2013. I hope they will play "ARE YOU DEAD YET" there.

The show yesterday was okay.
It wasn't very great, because there were lots and lots of mistakes. But it wasn't that bad that it was a total desaster either.

But in the end it was just really nice to see CoB again and I really enjoyed it.

I did an interview with Janne which will be online together with the show report on our website somewhere this week.

The show yesterday was okay.
It wasn't very great, because there were lots and lots of mistakes. But it wasn't that bad that it was a total desaster either.

But in the end it was just really nice to see CoB again and I really enjoyed it.

I did an interview with Janne which will be online together with the show report on our website somewhere this week.

it was pretty cool at my opinion, atleast Alexi was Wearing my retarded glasses lmao and i got to go home with Jaska's drumstick, so im good hehe,

Janne was inhealing those Corona's like madman seemd like they had a good time !

That's why I say that in the end it was a nice show.

But if you've actually been listening instead of numb worshipping of Alexi like half the crowd, you would hear that a lot went wrong, and it was mainly Alexi himself who forgot lyrics and screwed up guitarwork here and there.

But that doesn't weigh up to the general performance, I still enjoyed it, but it was by faaaaaaaaaaaaar not the best show I've seen of them.

I really enjoyed it a lot. Yeah, there were some mistakes but for me seeing them live is always different than seeing other bands live.

It was a great setlist, but I do think that In Your Face as the only encore song is really anticlimactic. And Transference doesn't feel like a good opener.

That's why I say that in the end it was a nice show.

But that doesn't weigh up to the general performance, I still enjoyed it, but it was by faaaaaaaaaaaaar not the best show I've seen of them.

Ideed! Went to couples of concerts in Germany (Saabrucken and Alsfeld) and went WAY better. The band was more kinda 'motivated' to play and it was killer. In the Netherlands was so... ok. I notice some problems on sound system, mic stuff. Janne and Henkka were always making signs and I couldn't hear them and I was right in front of Henkka. :(

Sorry for the report be delay, I'm during the exam week so...
the set list from the Netherlands gig

1002923_10201989220789928_1837428101_n.jpg