The Ugly World Tour 2011

No snow in Finland?? Jesus, here the temperatures are way below zero and the snow covered everything but in this shitty country nobody wants to clean it from the streets :(

I bought Oulu tickets :D The last thing I expected was to visit Finland so I can enjoy some warm weather...

Last couple of years it was two meters of snow and minus 27¤ at this time so I'm not complaining... still the winter is a shelter against the evils of the world like viruses and immigrants and overpopulation so I hope there will be snow. Last years we've been breaking cold records at winter, heat records at summer, now we're breaking the warmth record at winter, I hope next summer won't suck.

I bought Oulu tickets :D The last thing I expected was to visit Finland so I can enjoy some warm weather...
Hehe, hope they sold more tickets than Stratovarius did, otherwise good luck finding Teatria without masses walking there as well... sometimes one should better climb a fence instead of walking half a mile into nowhere ;)
Nah seriously, I'm a bit jealous now... have fun over there!

thnx mocobhc!! \m/
If Laiho speaks in Finnish I won't understand a single word, so I guess I'll have to ask the dude next to me. He'll answer and not scream PERKELE into my face, right? You Finns are nice, polite and smiley people, right? :( (something different from the assholes you can see over here...)

thnx mocobhc!! m/
If Laiho speaks in Finnish I won't understand a single word, so I guess I'll have to ask the dude next to me. He'll answer and not scream PERKELE into my face, right? You Finns are nice, polite and smiley people, right? :( (something different from the assholes you can see over here...)
lol
I was asked something by some guy who just walked away when I answered that I couldn't speak any Finnish... But then I asked the girl next to me what he had been asking (turned out it was about my Warmen shirt), and she was really nice. We spent the rest of the eve together, which was one of the greatest things ever happened since she was the reason to stay long enough to meet the whole band afterwards and even get hold of Jörg's business card :D So... in case of a refusal just try again with someone else ;)

Sleeper666: The venue in Tampere is a way better than Circus in Helsinki. So, have a good one!

I liked to see the energy when guys were playing on the home field. Unfortunately I found Circus not so great place - again. (I wish to see them playing in Tavastia again... )

Thank you :) Pakkahuone is a really cool venue and I had a great time, the show was a lot of fun :kickass:

Survived from last night, it was great even though Alexi seemed to be a bit tired. They mostly just played the setlist through, Alexi did not talk that much between the songs.
Gonna post some pics after I have enough time to transfer them from my camera.

You Finns are crazy :lol: I love ya :p
The show was amazing, but I felt like shit during it- I was just super ill :puke:
Allu said some things and I couldn't understand a word :lol: I wanted to ask the guy next to me but when I saw him I gave up :lol:
Henkka girls as usual, but this time I saw a Henkka guy :zombie: I will never ever complain about girls stalkers :zombie:
However, nice country and amazing people :D

^ If I'm already HIV+ then it wouldn't make sense to say I might contract AIDS which in other words means I could get infected with AIDS. So no, I'm not already HIV+.

Not sure where to post it but we got a couple new dates for the summer. Now we got these gigs:

May 25-26 - Sonisphere, Madrid (SPA)
June 15 - Melkweg, Amsterdam (NL)
June 17 - Hellfest, Clisson (FRA)
June 19 - Razzmatazz 2, Barcelona (SPA) w/ Cannibal Corpse
June 20 - Le Fil, St Etienne (FRA) w/ Cannibal Corpse
June 23 - Graspop Metal Meeting, Dessel (BE)
June 26 - Cracow, Klub Studio (PL) w/ Cannibal Corpse
June 29-July 01 - Basinfirefest, Spalene Porici (CZ)
June 29-June 30 - Rock am Härtsfeldsee, Dischingen (GER)
June 29-July 01 - With Full Force, Roitzschjora (GER)
July 03 - Rockefeller, Oslo (NOR)
July 04 - KB Kulturbolaget, Malmö (SWE)

Yes! I'll be there in Amsterdam! :D