* = Additional support: Amon Amarth

March 19 - Teatria, Oulu (FIN)
March 20 - Pakkahuone, Tampere (FIN)
March 22 - Ice Hall, Helsinki (FIN)
March 24 - Arenan, Stockholm (SWE)
March 25 - Trädgårn, Gothenburg (SWE)
March 26 - Rockefeller, Oslo (NOR)
March 27 - Vega, Copenhagen (DEN)
March 29 - Grosse Freiheit 36, Hamburg (GER)
March 30 - O13, Tilburg (NED)
April 1 - UEA, Norwich (UK)*
April 2 - Academy 1, Manchester (UK)*
April 3 - ABC, Glasgow (UK)*
April 5 - Vicar Street, Dublin (IRL)*
April 7 - Rock City, Nottingham (UK)*
April 8 - Academy, Birmingham (UK)*
April 9 - Forum, London (UK)*
April 11 - Turbinenhalle, Oberhausen (GER)
April 12 - Z7, Pratteln (CH)
April 13 - Alcatraz, Milan (ITA)
April 16 - Gagarin 205, Athens (GR)
April 18 - Kucukciftilik Park, Istanbul (TUR)
April 19 - Universiada Hall, Sofia (BUL)
April 20 - Arenele Romane, Bucharest (ROM)
April 22 - Petöfi Csarnok, Budapest (HUN)
April 23 - Backstage, Munich (GER)
April 24 - Stadthalle, Langen (GER)
April 26 - Stodola, Warsaw (POL)
April 27 - KD Vltavska, Prague (CZE)
April 28 - Arena, Vienna (AUS)
April 29 - Posthof, Linz (AUS)
April 30 - Werk 2, Leipzig (GER)
May 2 - Elysee Montmartre, Paris (FRA)
May 3 - Krakatoa, Bordeaux (FRA)
May 5 - Club Hard, Porto (POR)
May 6 - La Riviera, Madrid (SPA)
May 7 - Razzmatazz 1, Barcelona (SPA)
May 8 - Rock Star Live, Bilbao (SPA)
May 9 - Le Bikini, Toulouse (FRA)
May 11 - LKA Longhorn, Stuttgart (GER)
May 12 - Rockhal, Esch / Alzette (LUX)
May 13 - Atak, Enschede (NED)
May 14 - Halle Gartlage, Osnabruck (GER)
May 15 - Hof Ter Lo, Antwerp (BEL)

Fucking AWESOME! And nice support slot as well, I fucking love Ensiferum and AMON AMAAAAAAARTH =)

Awesome news! Already ordered my tickets for the London show, and I'm definitely going to the Helsinki gig - woohoo! :D (Btw, is the title of the tour also the title of the new album by any chance?)

FUCK YEAH! Fucking love both Ferum and COB. Dunno if i should go to Oulu or Helsinki.. Or maybe both

Awesome, bloody awesome:

March 19 - Teatria, Oulu (FIN)
March 20 - Pakkahuone, Tampere (FIN)
March 22 - Ice Hall, Helsinki (FIN)

Will need to arrange a free Monday from work... this is just how I envisioned it: a European headlining tour and gigs in Finland right after the album release so they can do a couple new tracks.

Maybe the album is called Ugly, since it's the tour name and a track on the album. It's a term that can be associated with violence with a touch of black humor... like the clichéic "this could get ugly." I don't care as long as the music is great. It would make a simplistic yet clever title... and as monotonous as the band itself for the past year. Self-confident way of naming an album, and it stirs interest just because of that. Not as good as Hatebreeder or Follow the Reaper but luckily not as retarded as... well, all their other studio album titles. At least it's not a combination of two overly sophisticated English terms no-one knows the meaning of without taking a good dictionary. Some band might say we have a better album title but it turns around swiftly once you hear the music.

Of course it's possible it's just a good song on the album they're about to play on that tour. =)

Ah great, 3 gigs in Finland. Too bad they're not coming to Turku. But I guess Tampere is where I will be attending though Helsinki would be awesome too. Lets see. Have to see at least one gig (and after March begins the wait for info about summer festivals...)

I hope they come back to US with Ensiferum on this World Tour...Amon Amarth I could give two shits about. Seen them before and was not impressed at all.

Hope to see some great pics form those here who are going to the shows.

COB + Machinae Supremacy = Instant WIN!!!!

Hope I get to see some of their concerts in Finland.

Still nothing in Estonia, I can't fucking believe it.

I'll have to see if I can get to Finland then... I need to see them live at least once in my damn life.

Guess one should be quick in buying tix when Ensiferum is supporting, although personally I could live without them... but I can't decide which one to go, Stuttgart in the middle of the week or Munich on a Saturday? Either way, I'm looking forward to see the guys live again, was about time!

16 april in greece, couldnt be better for sure! im gonna be there no matter what
thanks cob