The Ugly World Tour 2011

Awesome!
But it is not so surprising, they never forget Paris :lol:
Can't wait !!

Thank's cob :D

Fuck yes!
I'll try to be on both shows in Holland. No idea how I'll arrange that with the extremely busy period then, but lets stay optimistic.
At least the gig in Enchede is on a Friday. So I only have to find a way to get away early.

Anyway, Ensiferum + CoB is the best combo!

mocobhc: come to Vienna on the 29th haha. I'm planning on going Graz-Linz-Viena-Graz and catching both Austrian dates. Also, not sure still, but my roomate says she may get me backstage access, that'd be so fucking great!

Hm...it says "World Tour," but there are only European dates. May I presume there will be additions to the list at some point?

I'm going to guess so. At first I was bummed that there were only Europe dates, but then I realized it's 'World Tour', not 'Europe Tour'. I'm hoping they'll stick with Ensiferum as support over here, but honestly, I don't give a shit who opens, I want to see them headlining! The Black Label Berzerkus set was such a fantastic tease of their live show.

i am so happy to see COB in poland, last time they played 2001, that's gonna be the best day in my life, to see first time.