The Ugly World Tour 2011

Anyone know what the age limit for the Stockholm gig will be?

I`m from Norway, and I`m sure ass hell not getting into the one in Oslo....Fucking age limits suck :(

I fucking hate you lucky europeans! First DT plays a stellar setlist for their euro tour, Now AA, Ensiferum, and COB on the same tour!

When COB makes their way to the US, they'll undoubtly be with Korn or some garbage like that. So i quess i truly hate the american metal demographic.

At first I had only heard they were doing three shows in Finland.. But since I'm already going to Finland in February, I didn't think my boss would be happy if I said I'd be going again a month later.. (And there's a big fair at the beginning of March where I am obligated to attend :S)..
Actually, he said I couldn't go..

But luckily they're playing twice in NL and I'm definately going!!
Maybe I'm still gonna go to the Tampere gig 'cause it's on Sunday and then I'd only have to take Friday and Monday off.. (That wouldn't be a problem, heard that already as well..)

Do any finns know if the Ice Hall is near the port in Helsinki and if there are places to stay for a night near there?

Luckily it's my last school break on the week of March 22 so I think I should go.

April 2 - Academy 1, Manchester (UK)*

I can't wait :)

Edit: Also, I think it's: The "Ugly World" Tour because on the facebook event created by Children of Bodom has "European Tour 2011" as the location.

April 2 - Academy 1, Manchester (UK)*

I can't wait :)

Edit: Also, I think it's: The "Ugly World" Tour because on the facebook event created by Children of Bodom has "European Tour 2011" as the location.

Yeah. I was thinking the same about "Ugly world"

Anyone know what the age limit for the Stockholm gig will be?

I`m from Norway, and I`m sure ass hell not getting into the one in Oslo....Fucking age limits suck :(

The stockholm gig has an Age Restriction 13+
So if your 13+ your good to go!
I think the Gothenburg gig may have something similiar, not sure.

From PartySan Production facebook poster for Finnish gigs:

154281_464951562098_368217582098_5845296_4226648_n.jpg

It would be awesome if they extended the dates, with those openers, to make a true world tour.
I probably wouldn't be able to contain my excitement if Bodom happened to come here with Ensiferum and if they threw Amon Amarth on the bill as well...
Usually they tour North America with bands I don't really give a fuck about seeing.