Upcoming Concerts?

i have:

Gigantour sept 27(Right in front the stage woot)
Iron Maiden oct 10.
Testament oct 14
Deicide oct 23
Martyr and Augury(and more) nov 11 (cant wait )
CC nov 14
Blind Guardian nov 29
Kataklysm dec 9

and prolly kyptopsy and dark funeral in jan

Krakatau said:
ha, I'm going to many of the same concerts.

DragonForce - September 27 (still thinking about this one though)
Stratovarius - October 2
Iron Maiden - October 7
Queensryche - November 3
Blind Guardian - December 2

I'm not gonna stalk you though, don't worry :devil:
im also going to the tweeter on the 7th
OMG WE'RE SOULM8TES!

MegustaMucho said:
Iron Maiden and Gigantour for me
I also wanted to see Dragonforce, Blind Guardian and Hypocrisy this year, but I don't have the money :erk:
I need a job :heh:
HARHAR, *holds Dragonforce and Blind Gaurdian tickets*

I may skip Gigantour, if its not already sold out. I'll only go if I can get a decent seat and my freinds go too, and so far they arn't.

Oh, and Wacken is coming up....:p

im in Q but ill probably snag some seats twords the front. ill be sure to come down and visit

Conti said:
im in Q but ill probably snag some seats twords the front. ill be sure to come down and visit

cool. I think I'm just going to hang around during Bullet's set,probably go buy some merchandise,or take a nap,something,hahaha.

\m/NikkiePhillie\m/ said:
cool. I think I'm just going to hang around during Bullet's set,probably go buy some merchandise,or take a nap,something,hahaha.
im gunna start a valantine sucks we want maiden chant,hopefully most poeple are there for maiden so we can get them off stage

Conti said:
im gunna start a valantine sucks we want maiden chant,hopefully most poeple are there for maiden so we can get them off stage

There's gonna be a bunch of people there for Bullet,I know that,scenesters,hahaha.

anyways,I'm on AIM now,I'll send you an IM

\m/NikkiePhillie\m/ said:
There's gonna be a bunch of people there for Bullet,I know that,scenesters,hahaha.

anyways,I'm on AIM now,I'll send you an IM
im not on:cry:

^Buttsecks!?!

Anyway, Im going to Maiden, and some fool who asked to meet me there was going ong "OmG Bullets Is Fucking metal Its going to be Great Cant wait!!!!"

Ah well, BUs into Toronto, Drink, BUs home, going to be a blast :headbang: