Update 26/7 09:45

Dan Swanö

The Watcher
Nov 3, 2001
www.swano.com
Howdy Folkz....

Everybody doin' alright??
This is whatz happening right now in the world of me.

The recordings of the new Nightingale album ("Invisible") is almost finished. Erik nailed his additional leadvocals and backing vocals a few days ago and I am very impressed with his stuff. I will try to nail the lead vocals for "Stalingrad" and a cowbell in the days to come and spend the rest of my evening until mix doing nothing (but absorbing season 2 of "Angel")
:worship:

The Second Sky album is still laying in wait for the Nightingale album to be completely finished and released, then I will start focusing on that one, and what a focus it will be...goddamned.
:loco:

And in order not go absolutely mental over the 2nd Sky album, I have agreed to soundcheck and mix the upcoming second THIS HAVEN demo.
:headbang:

The Bloodbath album is mastered. It sounds fucking ace!! A must for every fan of death metal in all its glory!!! Releasedate late September!!
:yell:

On the gig-front there is talk of a releaseparty for "Invisible" (Most likely with a special guest, maybe even THIS HAVEN) It will be around the end of October, if it happens....
I am also negociating with a Danish/German promoter for a possible Nightingale tour of Germany in April next year, most likely together with Tomorrow's Eve. Which brings us to....
:hotjump:
NIGHTINGALE 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY ALBUM!!!
"Nightfall Overture - 10 years of Nightingale - Past & Present"
If our schedules allow, we will start working on this one through-out the autumn/winter. The songs from the "non-Tom & Erik" album will be faithfully re-recorded and the stuff from AA and Invisible will just be remastered. The tracks we have been talking about to include is
NIGHTFALL OVERTURE
DEEP INSIDE OF NOWHERE
REVIVAL
SCARRED FOR LIFE
ALONELY
SHADOWMAN
INTO THE LIGHT
ETERNAL
and from the new album, we don't really know yet....
This morning I thought of making an acoustic version of "Gypsy Eyes" to even the score for the first album. I will make a demo of it soon and see what it sounds like.
:Spin:
Smilies rule....

See you all sooooon

Dan The Burninator

Really looking foward to the new Nightingale and Bloodbath.

Dan Swanö said:
Dan The Burninator
Is that a Homestarrunner reference? If it is then awesome! If its not then http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html

Anyways, keep up the great work.
headbob.gif

Dan just can't stop tempting us with announcing more albums he will be involved in! I'm EVER so pissed!

WHY must the release dates for Bloodbath / NG be so far away? EVIL!

Cowbell? Did I read 'cowbell'? Finally Dan shows us his true mastered instrument!

Just when you think he couldn't do any better.