Update and stuff

Master_Debater said:
WHAT THE HELL WAS WRONG WITH HIS HEALTH?!?!

Jeez, calm down. Dan likes to eat(stress no doubt) and gets depressed about it is all. I have the same problem- my weight fluctuates like crazy. It's finals tomorrow so you can imagine *bites into corndog and sips coffee* Definitely gonna be diet time for me once I start sleeping normally again :)

Death's Acre said:
Jeez, calm down. Dan likes to eat(stress no doubt) and gets depressed about it is all. I have the same problem- my weight fluctuates like crazy. It's finals tomorrow so you can imagine *bites into corndog and sips coffee* Definitely gonna be diet time for me once I start sleeping normally again :)

2 questions, how do you know? Like I said, Dans always looked the same to me.

And nice pics/avatar, are they available as Wallpapers or is there a place I can see more?
:cool:

A few different interviews I read is all. Most notably one where he was talking about the recording of moontower and he said food was kind of like a drug or something along that lines. I really related to that because everytime I get stressed out I instrinctively grab high sugar foods and regret it later as I look into the mirror and see a substantial increase in love handle size :(

I don't remember which site I got those from(they were different sites I know that) but I came across em while googling for ideas for an album cover. I could hook you up with the sig picture in fullsize if you want it though. The other one I only have in avatar size.

That's great news.
Thanks for taking the time to update us.
I like the idea of re-recording "Yellow & Greg" with NG. But please transfer the guitar-solo exactly as it is, because it rules so much. :headbang:
deldeledeldeledeledele

Greetings all. John here from Eden's Fall. I just wanted to say how great it is to be working with Dan on our debut album! To be in an un-signed band and paying for everything out of your own pocket is not much fun, so to have someone on Dan's level working with us is like a dream come true. We talked to every big name in metal and no one showed the same intrest, passion, or personal attention that Dan did! And if you have not heard the new November's Doom CD go buy it, I went to their CD listening party and was just blown away by the sound, Dan nailed it! A big thanks to the guy's in ND for selling us on Dan Swano. And an even bigger thanks to Dan for making a little thrash band from Chicago sound like a major label release!