update on my busted mesa cab

NickL

I'm not here.
Jan 31, 2007
Illinois
if you'll remember i posted a thread about a two-faced jerk from georgia ripping me off. here's what he had to say to ebay.

"...Buyer was satisfied with purchase initially. Then claimed the merchandise was damaged. The pictures he sent me did not look like my Mesa cabinet I sold to him. I responded to all of his messages. I changed my E-mail address about 3 months after the auction's end to have a more professional name. I did not save all of the pictures or E-mails the buyer sent to me because I did not believe there would be a major problem. I did not think the buyer would need to contact me any further as well. Buyer could have still contacted me through Ebay with any concerns. Lastly, I did not sell this item twice. I have alot of guitar equipment, and sold two items that were similiar. Ebay can check into my purchases if needed. I don't feel I should issue a refund. I believe the buyer wishes to keep the item, which was in good condition, and receive a refund as well..."

I can't believe this crap. I wonder how this will hold up in court when I present fedex documents.

That blows dude. Did you post pictures of what the cab looked like when you got it and what he said he sent you? Hopefully you will get your money back.

Stick with it and down back down. I had a buyer try and rip me off on ebay and I fought it to the end. I didnt quite get what I wanted but he was after a full refund. We settled 50 / 50 in the end which is better than nothing.