Got ripped off on a mesa cab.

So did you get another Mesa cab? V30s:headbang:
Yeah I'm rocking an oversized!:headbang: Haven't had time to record it for various reasons but I'll be posting clips within like..hmmm... as soon as fucking possible :lol: Gotta love those v30s mmm

If I get the money back I think I'm gonna pick up a Digimax FS or an RME Quadmic. Leaning towards the Digimax because the converters on my interface won't do the RME justice

Joking, right?

USPS is the best, IMO.

UPS has destroyed EVERY Mesa package I have shipped with them - two heads and a speaker. Ironic, eh?

FedEx has always been cheapest and most reliable for packages larger than a pedal/pickup, for me.
Haven't had HORRIBLE experience with UPS, but I will say that for all the things the government screwed up, USPS is one of the better organizations.

is USPS the us national postal service?
If so I received a schecter c7 and the service was very fine and fast just two weeks from the arizona.
And I didn't pay anything at the frontier besides few customs, while with canadian air post I had to pay a lot for my boogie: 250 euros urgh :(

Ive found with haulage firms in the UK theyre all as bad as each other and its not really down to the company all the time. Ive found one company is great in one area and not in another and then vica verca.

Irecently got scammed by an ebayer, bit different though. I sold a mic to finance another one bought the new mic then got told that the one Id sold was damaged and they wanted a full refund. When i got it back it was obviously tampered with and during the emails about it all the amount of damage described kept increasing. Paypal originally ruled that I should give the guy a full refund but after talikng to them we settled on a 50% refund. I still dont think it was my fault and now Ive got a broken mic to fix and I owe paypal. All because some guy didnt like it once hed bought it!!

Man, you got to pack that shit good. I've worked at UPS (college years). A package, LITERALLY, gets THROWN many times. Thrown, I mean I threw that shit hard too, kids will TRY to break it!:lol: They don't care WHAT's in it! Obviously, a 4x12 is hard to throw, but you'd be surprized. Thrown in the truck, thrown onto another truck, and possibly thrown onto an aircraft! and reverse that procedure!:lol:

Ive found with haulage firms in the UK theyre all as bad as each other and its not really down to the company all the time. Ive found one company is great in one area and not in another and then vica verca.

Irecently got scammed by an ebayer, bit different though. I sold a mic to finance another one bought the new mic then got told that the one Id sold was damaged and they wanted a full refund. When i got it back it was obviously tampered with and during the emails about it all the amount of damage described kept increasing. Paypal originally ruled that I should give the guy a full refund but after talikng to them we settled on a 50% refund. I still dont think it was my fault and now Ive got a broken mic to fix and I owe paypal. All because some guy didnt like it once hed bought it!!

Yeah I always put a bold "this unit is used and is sold as is NO RETURNS".