Update on Next Issue...

Jim LotFP

The Keeper of Metal
Jun 7, 2001
Helsinki, Finland
www.lotfp.com
Cathedral is the only interview that's actually been done so far. It's been odd getting bands cornered for interviews this month.

Hammers of Misfortune interview is supposed to be done tonight, so cross fingers.

Waiting for response for OK times from Atrox, Jag Panzer (who is on tour at the moment, so...), Dan Swanö, and if I don't hear back from them this week I have a few bands in mind (including In the Woods, just got their double live so sniffing around there might be a very good idea sooner than later...)

Due to the delays there, I've done some other things besides reviews, too. The editorial/review on ProgPower has turned into this sprawling thing that goes into the question 'is metal important' and segues into how I turned into a giggling fanboy when I met Lee Dorrian, which will go into the Cathedral interview. I've also done a couple of wrestling-related pages that I ask you to look at before you go 'Oh god noooooooooooo!' It'll cover my views on what wrestling should and should not be, as well as looking at the 2/7/03 match between CM Punk and Chris Hero that went 92 minutes in front of a crowd of maybe 50 people, and the 3/30/02 Low Ki vs American Dragon match.

Cathedral interview? Awesome! I always hoped that you'd interview Lee (Gary would have been cool too). I hoped you asked a lot of Forest of Equilibrium based questions!

BTW, how long's the interview?

Nebularus said:
Cathedral interview? Awesome! I always hoped that you'd interview Lee (Gary would have been cool too). I hoped you asked a lot of Forest of Equilibrium based questions!

BTW, how long's the interview?

30 minutes, done on the tour bus...

There is a 60+ or so minute interview I did in LotFP #3 (one of the old big newsprint ones) I did with Lee as well...

Looking forward for the Hammers interview - the new one is quite good. Did they actually change the cover for Europe or is it just my promo that has a stripped down version of it?

And I thought Cruz Del Sur might fear censorship due to the "totalitarian" looking Cover - Well, in a country where they withdraw this "shoking" Exhumed CD from the stores because some murderers used to wear their t-shirts, everything's possible, isn't it?