Update on Terminator's Funeral, Help his daughter...

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I just wanted to update everyone on our recently deceased dear friend, Eric Parker (i.e. Terminator). His funeral will be held this Saturday in Alabama. We sent a floral arrangement to the funeral home and signed it from the ProgPower Family.

Many of you may not know, but Term was a single dad raising a very young daughter with his only true support being his brother, Derrick Parker (i.e. Renegade). Term’s extended bout with colon cancer left him in financial ruin to the point of the bank recently foreclosing on his home after his death. Needless to say, Ren has endured a hell of a lot trying to hold things together.

Term had relatives in Miami that have agreed to take his daughter in. However, it's very hard on Ren to get her to Miami from a financial standpoint. We can make a difference. I am asking the progpower family to make a small donation to a fund that will get her to Miami. Even a gift of just $5 would add up and greatly assist with Ren’s burden.

Center Stage is running the paypal account and will be sending anything they receive to Ren on Saturday. If you would like to make a donation, please send it to:

michelle@rivalentertainment.com

Please mark it as a "gift" so paypal does not take their normal portion from the transaction. Please be aware that Ren will not see any private messages that you include with the transaction.

Thanks all,

Glenn & Jen

RIP Big Guy...

223871_10150270697162943_88398722942_7560781_2221002_n.jpg

Thanks for posting this, I didn't know Terminator as well as a lot of the other people here, but he was always incredibly nice and remembered my face from year to year...very sad, but I'm glad I could help in some fashion.

Hopped to it as soon as I saw this. Had to stop mid-way through setting up the transaction, 'cause I just started to cry. Gonna really miss the big guy. Deed is now done. Hope it helps.

this really makes me extremely sad for Derrick, Erik's daughter and their family

Glenn, I hope you don;t mind but I posted this info on the Metallus Maximus board too in hopes of some additional contributions to help his family