UPLIFTING songs

MURAI

-
Nov 6, 2002
Canada
Everyone posts threads like "what's the most depressing song ever?" all the time so how about an uplifting song for a change.
I listen to depressing songs at times but I don't want to feel like this > :cry: all the time. So how about for a change we do this > :headbang: while listening to an uplifting song.

Pantera - Yesterday Don't Mean Shit

I feel alot better after listening to this.

Pantera, newer Morbid Angel, and Tool is where I go for uplifting stuff. At least from the metal side of music anyhow. :)

Jock Jams... :lol: nice.

I forgot my most uplifting song, Boom (how you like that) by (hed)p.e. That song gets me going every time. Pantera - 25 Years has gotten me through some shit throughout the years too, got to give it some credit.

Man that Far Beyond Driven album is the heaviest album Pantera has done. Alot of Pantera songs like "Rise" and "Rise" are uplifting I think.

Marcy Playground is uplifting for me :) Nothing else.
But just if i want to be uplifted and want to feel positive. Generally sad music lifts me up in a way, if you understand that...

Originally posted by BigFakeSmile
Hammerfall!!!! sonic prozac -- metalhead validation music

i call that "Within 5 seconds of coming out of the closet, cumming up someone's ass" music..............that's just me, no offense

I'd say any classic rock and Slayer (reminder of teen years) NOFX can lift my spirits if I'm in a stupid enough mood for it. And if anyone mentions Marcy Playground anywhere near this board again, I will hunt down you and your grandparents and grind you into a mass of pulp with a Cuisinart. After I assemble the human meat patties, I'll pull out the George Foreman grill on your ass.