upload your best songs here...

comeon Archernar, the last one is brilliant!!!! I wanna buy your CD!

edit:
i even like the metal one..

Dora said:
well, Archernar, your song reminds me of... :) er.... err.... FLA? :) but i really like them, can i have more?

and toolsofthetrade pt1 is a syntipop thing? ehmm.. no, i think im in trouble .. hardly can compare it to anything :)

dont spare me
FLA is actually me fave band (don't you tell anyone! :D ). I'm having some trouble downloading your stuff like...I'll try again now...

I have lots of those techno kidder songs. Eheh. They all suck like that one does. I mean, the third one.

@Dora - Hey, I liked your songs. That first one is kinda nice, but I'd remove the distorted chords...and then again, the songs sound nice. they remind me a bit of some Steven Wilson stuff...

NR: Steven Wilson - Porcupine Tree mastermind...

never heard of him.. hehe.. so this is how it works! cool.. last time someone also compared me to some unkown.. :) And I HATE that everyone tells me to remove those distorted guitars!!!!! Why?? Is music possible without distorted guitars at all?!?! :D Metaaaal

Achernar said:
It's just that they don't fit there...have you listened to my metal sample? You should try and buy ALL Porcupine Tree stuff. It's ace.
I think I heard the last one but didnt impress me that much..

your metal, yeah, I like it. but I prefer that MPU-titled style, from that I'd like to have a full cd.. can I? :)

thanx for the reactions mates, preci8 it
i'll get into your stuff too Achernar (realname?), tho cant do it right here right now, curious tho :hotjump:

tho i am really inspired by Samael, there's more to it. and the sampling isnt that great, cos it's demo like as yet.

and Dora, i take it as a compliment you cant really label it :D

http://scanlinez.org/rbk/thievery.html

these songs are actually co-written with the members of my old band, although I still had a huge contribution. shame they took my guitars out of "Illusions", the original was so much better!

I left the band cos I simply didn't fit in (you'd get these goths wearing black and then me wearing jeans trainers and a "cheer up goth" t-shirt)

toolsofthetrade said:
thanx for the reactions mates, preci8 it
i'll get into your stuff too Achernar (realname?), tho cant do it right here right now, curious tho :hotjump:

tho i am really inspired by Samael, there's more to it. and the sampling isnt that great, cos it's demo like as yet.

and Dora, i take it as a compliment you cant really label it :D
My Real name is Marco. Marco Pina. :D Your stuff would be great with guits and vocals like...

i dont post a link cos i simply cannot write songs i dont know how to hold a musical instrument and most of all ,i dont understand music!!!the only thing i can do is criticise with bad intent :Smug: