upload your best songs here...

Cerulean said:
Dora, the songs are not half as bad as I expected them to be :):) It's good, quite trippy and that, what did you record it with?
hey,first tell me about your preconceptions and their cause! :) thanx anyway

now im gonna spoil the fun i guess (again? :s). anyway. are people allowed to have dislikes? i never managed to write sth decent. so im not allowed to critisise? i think thats a bit too dull

i dont want to be offending danny but thats how i see it...

i thinks the problems that many ppl mix the terms 'good/bad' with 'like/dont like'.. you know, ppl shouldnt write "its shit" instead of "i personally dislike it", but they do and even I do.. critisism should be objective and based on explanations and not personal taste, cos personal taste is a different thing. "i dont like it" - thats not a critisism, thats just an opinion. And if review, opinions and that are written correctly, fairly and that, i dont think that anyone should be offended. In that case someone can be sad about it, but thats all. IMO.

Two more MPU samples for today. :D

The first one is an instrumental piece of ambient psychadelia ( :D ) named "Oil Characters" :

http://www.leirianet.pt/~sulphurlicense/Second.mp3

The second one is a harsher one with vocals (It's only a sample, full song is about 4 mins). The vocals were recorded through a telephone and the percussion was recorded using some of these:
barrels.jpg

and then conveniently looped.

Well, the song is named "Dual Pregnancy" and it is located here:

http://www.leirianet.pt/~sulphurlicense/MPU-DualPregnancy.mp3

Now be gentle ye lot. :D

SUPPOSED i'd want to put here something and the thing is on minidisk,
and there's a superfastnew computer standing here with internet.
how do i then get it on line then?

Well, if your minidisc is one of those new ones with an USB connection, just connect it to your pc and record all waves to HD. Then you'll need to convert it to mp3 or wma (or whatever pleases you). Then upload 'em anywhere ya like, Won't be an easy task if you never did it though...the only thing I can help you with is the webspace to upload the stuff...

yeah your information makes sence :) (i've done small things like that for radio i think)

but i do need a special program for doing those waves to hd not? which should i download?

Well, if your MD does have an USB connection there are two possible ways:

1 - There was some software coming with the MD device

2- Your MD device shows up as a removable drive in windows explorer and you're able to get all the stuff outta it in wav with no prob at all

Now, if it doesn't have and USB or firewire connection, you'll have to connect it into the line-in of your soundcard and record it using any recording software. I'd advise Adobe Audition or Sound Forge to do that cuz those are very simple. Tell me if ya need any warez sources mate. I'm into the underground. :D

:err: who isnt - its widely available.
i always use Cool Edit, with that one you can save into Fraunhofer MP3 :D
for uploading i normally use WS FTP Pro

edit: to keep the file small, u can capture the sound from yer md in a 22 kHz / 16 bit format. if the soundquality's shite in yer estimation, make it 44 kHz.
as Marco :D said, get a normal analogue stereo cable with small jacks, and stick it into your line-in socket. make sure you select the line-in to record from (u using a pc? double click the sound icon >> properties >> record >> line-in)

plausible? rock n roll! :Spin:

neh i dont actually, tho i look for progs in mags and then try to find a copy to check it out; i normally use permiere to edit me vid stuff, and now they've developed a counterpart for final cut pro: premiere pro. they've confisquated cool edit into it. the prog rules mate. adobe's just trying to control the pc market if u ask me... heim ins rich like