Urban Breed is with a new band and album

The Fiddler

Just Do It.
Nov 27, 2002
Heaven and Hell
Just for clarification...

Urban Breed has left Tad Morose, but has not left music. Actually, he is lead vocalist for the Swedish band, Bloodbound, and they already have an album released just this month!!!

Fans of Tad Morose should be quite happy with Bloodbound! Check out the mp3s at their website, and you will probably be convinced that Urban had A LOT to do with the Tad Morose sound since he joined the band.

http://www.bloodbound.se/

Go the the "Media" link on the website for mp3 samples for all the songs. You're going to love 'em! I don't care for their makeup, but their music is heavy, hard, and fast!

:headbang:

I saw that, but I'm confused.

Urban is with Bloodbound...

but the 'members' section over at Tad Morose still lists him as the singer, and in the 'news' section it's obvious TM has still been out touring....

So who's the singer with TM now??

J

Wow, it's shocking that Urban already had this project in the can before he announced his departure from Tad Morose. However, I am GLAD AS HELL that he has decided to carry on in another band. I am now a BLOODBOUND and TAD MOROSE fan. I'm still bummed he left TM, but happy he has something out to fill the void so quickly. Good luck Urban - I'll never forget seeing TM and meeting you at PPIV!! :headbang:

Hmm, I guess they'd be the 'oddball' band.

DCP07404.JPG

:tickled:

Maybe it was because he's got himself wrapped up with insane United States girls now? Damn, America fucks up everything in metal.

This is copied and pasted from blabbermouth today.

Vocalist URBAN BREED Quits TAD MOROSE - Dec. 22, 2005

Vocalist Urban Breed has left acclaimed Swedish metallers TAD MOROSE. In an official statement announcing his departure, Breed writes, "Due to personal differences I have decided to leave the band. This wasn't something I took lightly. However, I really don't see how I could've continued. In fact, I believe had I not made this decision someone else would've made it for me eventually. We just didn't share the same vision. I wish the rest of the band the best of luck in the future. To all of you out there that made the ride worthwhile, thanks and see you sometime, somewhere!"

Urban Breed joined TAD MOROSE in 1995 following the departure of previous singer Kristian "Krille" Andrén. Breed has appeared on the group's last four studio albums: 1997's "A Mended Rhyme", 2000's "Undead", 2002's "Matters of the Dark" and 2003's "Modus Vivendi".

Urban Breed has just released the debut album from BLOODBOUND, his new project with Fredrik Bergh (STREET TALK; bass, keyboards and backing vocals) and Tomas Olsson (lead and rhythm guitars). Entitled "Nosferatu", the CD is presently only available in Japan via Marquee Inc./Avalon. The European release is expected on February 24, 2006 via Metal Heaven.

"Nosferatu" was recorded and produced by Tomas Olsson and Fredrik Bergh. This ambitious project took over one year to finish and "not a single track on the album is less than one hundred channels!" according to a press release. "On 'Nosferatu' the band is combining the musicality and the classical elements of bands like IRON MAIDEN, JUDAS PRIEST and HELLOWEEN!" the press release adds. The album cover was created by Mark Wilkinson, who has previously designed covers for bands like IRON MAIDEN, THE DARKNESS, JUDAS PRIEST and MARILLION.

"Nosferatu" track listing:

01. Behind the Moon
02. Into the Dark
03. Nosferatu
04. Metal Monster
05. Crucified
06. Desdemonamelia
07. Fallen from Grace
08. Screams in the Night
09. For the King
10. Midnight Sun
11. On the Battlefield

Check out audio samples at this location.

( 10 )

I really hate to see this happen, but I can't say I'm surprised. I interviewed Urban for Harder Beat Magazine and I also talked to him quite a bit at Chicago Powefest and it was clear that despite Urban's many contributions, Tad Morose was Krunt's band and he and Urban rarely agreed on anything. Surprisingly, many of the songs that Urban (and the fans) liked best, Krunt didn't like playing. Hopefully since Urban wrote the material, he'll still play those songs live with his new band. I wish him all the best. I also wish all the best to TM, but I really doubt they have much chance of finding a singer/frontman to equal Urban.

Andy Laudano said:
I also wish all the best to TM, but I really doubt they have much chance of finding a singer/frontman to equal Urban.

I kind of agree with this. I mean, it's not everyday that a singer of Urban's character falls in your lap. I really do hope for the best from both bands though for sure!!

Wishmaster said:
Wow. What an incredibly stupid thing to say.

--Mike

It was a fucking joke. Lighten up. Like I don't know everyone on this board knows and talks to all those girls. Jesus Christ almighty.

woosta said:
Maybe it was because he's got himself wrapped up with insane United States girls now? Damn, America fucks up everything in metal.

No, it was the dirt pudding that made him do it. Damn that American food.

Simple solution... Bring back Kristian 'Krille' Andrén!!! Sender of Thoughts is a masterpiece and their best work in my opinion. I would love to have him back in the band; he has an incredible voice.

Kim K said:
No, it was the dirt pudding that made him do it. Damn that American food.

It's that fucking American football I tell ya!

It all starts with the jerseys and bam, before ya know it... actually drinking American beer, enjoying it and stickin' your hand down your pants ala Al Bundy. The travesty!

And of course...

Our American thighs! SCHWING!

Zilla