UrbanDictionary.com/Alexi Laiho

-Gavin- said:
It's okay to find them attractive as theya re jsut people after all, but when you fuckin'' runround on every page of a foum saying it, you're a groupie.
That's EXACTLY my point. Sure, I won't deny Alexi is a good looking guy, but I reckon everyone here has eyes and an opinion and doesn't need to be constantly reminded of the fact. It's just... silly...

@SR~VE: Hmmm... Personally don't think a guy saying how much he'd like to fuck Angela or Tarja is "da man," but needs to get the hand out of his pants and start dating some real people.
And in the case of the girls... well, generalization sucks but, doesn't it occur to you that when the ONLY thing a girl keeps repeating over and over is: "Oh, he's so cute... Oh, my darling looks so sexy..." and such, chances are it's because that's all she cares about and the music is not a priority (if at all has any importance) here?
When I go to a gig I like to headbang myself silly to the music and don't give a fuck whether I get crushed up front or not. Then again, I often see bitches who dress and act like whores and just look pointlessly at the band when they are performing, and I bet they wouldn't even know the name of the song they're playing at the time. The only thing that matters to them is for other people to see them together with the "cute" musicians so that they later can brag and "feel important" (can't see of what). :puke: So is this anything short of being a slut? You tell me.
Or in the other hand, if one just keeps daydreaming about the "hot" band member all the time, even if she did not meet him and doesn't KNOW him, it's a stupid, immature thing to be doing and she needs to seek more productive and rewarding interests.

Just my 2¢.

LOL I think it's kinda cute and funny. I do think there is other metal gods out there aside from Alexi but, it's cute noone the less. The "He's hot too" part is kinda going down the creepy groupie route.

I suggest everyone vote thumbs down on the one that calls him Alexi Copycat, he does nto copy riffs, he uses neo classical scales, as does a Yngwie Malmsteen, and I don't hear moaning about him ripping off Beathoven.

LedByTheReaper said:
I suggest everyone vote thumbs down on the one that calls him Alexi Copycat, he does nto copy riffs, he uses neo classical scales, as does a Yngwie Malmsteen, and I don't hear moaning about him ripping off Beathoven.
bodom beach terror is a direct ripoff of dissection, for starters. :rolleyes:

LBRH = Dissection Unhallowed and Night's Blood

Sinergy - Suicide By My Side chorus melody is from the Bad Boys soundtrack

+ countless stoen classical/baroque pieces

Bryan_Of_Bodom said:
yetti has a mirror its the only way he takes pictures
picture92fl.jpg

SR~VE said:
@Zarok: So, a dude who says that a famous female musician is hot is just a normal rock/metal fan and it's ok, but a ckick who says that a famous male musician is hot is a "groupie" and a "slut"...? Hellooooo, this is 2005, not 1805!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think it's the teensiest bit obvious I think Janne's hot, but I've never been called a slut or a groupie for it. From what I've seen, girls only get called names for finding band members attractive if that's the main reason or even only reason that they have an interest in the band. This, 'Oh it's ok for males to do one thing, but if girls do it, it's... whatever' arguement is boring and never ending. This kind of thing should be left for hairy butch truck drivers called Bertha to write about on placards. Don't worry about the Alexi-ites and the other fan girl types and just enjoy the music.

-Gavin- said:
LBRH = Dissection Unhallowed and Night's Blood

Sinergy - Suicide By My Side chorus melody is from the Bad Boys soundtrack

+ countless stoen classical/baroque pieces
I hear the main verse from bloodred riding hood on unhollowed by dissection. I don't hear anything on nights blood though.

Also the intro to lake bodom is a rip of a keyboard melody in twilight symphony by stratovarious. Or stratovarious ripped them off.. ?