URGENT HELP!!!! firepod + logic

aramism

Dec 2, 2006
New York, NY
www.myspace.com
ok so im producing my first band. i have a mac book pro, logic pro, and two firepods.

ive been usign the firepod for a while now so its not reallt the problem. but anyway, i needed more channels so i until im at the leve lwhen i need like apogees and stuff i decided to buy another firepod and daisy chain them. which i know a lot of people do. anyway, so yesterday im getting sounds with the drummer before we start tracking monday BUT... the second firepod i was not getting any signal.

i set it up properyl, as an aggregate device. one of them is the master (clock) and the other one is like just additional channels. i am running 11 channels of drum mics so the first 8 are workign fine (on the first direpod) but the other 3 im just not getting a signal. logic recognizes it, i did the setup, i make sure all the sample rates match, audio works, meaning i can record on the first firepod, the chanels even show up on the inputs of logic, so its fuly recognizable but once i engage the record, its like there is nothing plugged in. ive tried restarting, changing sample rates, niothing works.

i need this like yesterday!!! presonus tech support is closed till monday, this is really the only place i could think of. im browsing around on the presonus forums and stuff but im confident someone here can help guide me.

thanks.

ps - these are the problems that always arise when you first start out working with bands. they are stnading there like "what the fucks going on???" im trying to act all cool like "its just part of the show" meanwhile im like crying inside. ahhh im sure this will be a funny memory 5 years from now.

Oh man I feel you bro. Well, I used to have one firepod and I do use logic. I don't know much about daisy chaining because I never did it. First off is the firmware up to on both units? Thats usually what the solution is to this problem. If not I really dont know what else to add here since I have never daisy chained. I will try to look for a solution though!