US Tour Swag...

LifeDepraved said:
The red one will turn pink after be wearing worn and washed after a bit...I'll go for a Black one =P

Wash it carefully, it will retain it's redness! My Red Bloodbath shirt is still pretty fucking red and I wear it often!

Deliverance6 said:
the merch will be back in by the time they get to portland......but still bring your money and buy them beers.......ask daniel to show you his Mike.....youll get an earful.....

!!!!!! really???? shit! that means we in LA and Anaheim will be able to buy those merch then!!! **saves up more money**

how much were the shirts again? $25? and hoodie $40?

hahaha. i just saw how long the tour title is, "the great cold fall north american tour 2006." say that three times fast!

they are lucky they are so damn good and it's hard to find shirts because 25 bucks for a shirt is an assload

didn't see the red/pink shirt at the seattle and portland show.. but they ordered lots and lots of hoodies though.. the smallest size is medium.. which is too big for me. but i bought it anyway..

They didn't have those red ones in SF, but they had it in grey (which I bought) and in black, I think. I thought originally it was beige (because of the light) which would have been pretty awesome...

They didn't have those red ones in SF, but they had it in grey (which I bought) and in black, I think. I thought originally it was beige (because of the light) which would have been pretty awesome...

:eek:!!!! a grey one?????? yay!!!!! that sounds even better!!! what brand of t-shirt is it??? anvil? or cygnus? or gildan?

I think it's Fruit of the Loom, altho it's in the other room and I'm too lazy to check :p It looks nice, tho - grey shirt, white angel, all very cool :D And seems like a good quality shirt, too. And given my shoddy abilities to do laundry, not red seems like a good choice :p

I think it's Fruit of the Loom, altho it's in the other room and I'm too lazy to check :p It looks nice, tho - grey shirt, white angel, all very cool :D And seems like a good quality shirt, too. And given my shoddy abilities to do laundry, not red seems like a good choice :p

woohoo!!! :D thank you! now i know for sure i got something i want to buy tonite at the Whisky show! weeeeeeeee! hoodie was $40? was it the same as the zip up in the merch section?

hee hee the hoodie makes it awesome for a kata uniform lol... its funny cuz i normally wear one of my kata t shirts with the hoody on top and then when the zipper if halway done u can still read the logo cuz it complements the t shirt :D... i looove it i think im going to give myself a second one as christmas present :p

You guys all sound like a bunch of old ladies!!!
"Ohhh. The shirt from Sears is oh, so comfy. Not like the cheapies from Wal-Mart...." :lol: Just teasin'

Unfortunately, the merch was kind of weak in Mokena.

I think the only shirt I saw was the logo with the squigly lines.