Us tour with Sentenced

Originally posted by At The Gates
According to the century media newsletter.

It's usually customary to CREDIT the person who tipped you off to this information ;)

J/K with ya ATG. This is AWESOME information for us poor Yanks who've gone FAR too long without DT. AND we get Sentenced too! :headbang:

Now that I know it's happening at some point this year, the obvious anxieties begin...which cities, when, how, etc. Oh I can't wait.

:hotjump: AMAZING NEWS! God that is gonna be fricken amazing. Im drooling on the comp ehe. Thanks for the news ATG, cant wait to hear some time frame or dates.;

i've heard this as well...Jaxx in VA has sept.26 as special guest/Sentenced/Lacuna Coil. i've been reading that the special guest is either In Flames or DT.

Originally posted by metalseth
i've heard this as well...Jaxx in VA has sept.26 as special guest/Sentenced/Lacuna Coil. i've been reading that the special guest is either In Flames or DT.

Well now we know the timeframe - late September, early October it seems...because the tour is indeed Dark Tranquillity/Sentenced/Lacuna Coil.

Before everyone gets TOO excited (too late I'm sure), the CM newsletter does allow that the tour will ONLY be 2 weeks long, so it sure is nice to hear they'll be on the East Coast! hehe

:lol: You're all wrong and you know it.

As if a metal tour wouldn't stop in New York City. Shit, we often get 2-3 shows per tour at venues within 1-1 1/2 hours from the actual city. So you all enjoy your Worcesters and Fairfaxes....hehehehe

Shut the fuck up, everybody knows countries like Mexico and Brazil are way more metal than lame USA and Canada, hell, DT has already played in Mexico :p

Originally posted by Thanatos
Shut the fuck up, everybody knows countries like Mexico and Brazil are way more metal than lame USA and Canada, hell, DT has already played in Mexico :p

No one's disputing that. Shit. How about a relevant topic? No? Didn't think so. Go back to being evil in a corner somewhere. Loser.

From the interview of Mikhael Stanne

"No, no we're coming to the states first around the end of September I just heard today, then again I'm not totally sure until I am sitting on the plane with a gin and tonic in my hand. It's happening though definitely, we will do like a shorter one like 3 weeks through September and October and then in November we tour Europe and then Japan and Mexico places like that and then be back in America in December once again."

Where can buy the tickets? =)

Samarkol

DAMN. Jaxx is a pretty shitty club and all, but DAMN. Fuck yes!!

One can only hope that they'll play Nether Novas.