Us tour with Sentenced

heh... I didn't know you posted here, Ant

if this show happens we gotta hook up at Jaxx, yo

*crossing fingers for Canadian dates*

I hope they can all get into Canada, fuck, I hope their agent wants to do Canadian dates. :err:

Originally posted by Hatrik22
Hey metalseth, where you from in fairfax?

Im from Burke, like 2 minutes away from Jaxx

i live very close to Burke actually. used to live there when i first moved to VA several years ago before making the big switch to fairfax...heh. im about 10-15 mins from jaxx.

And guess what? As typical, they won't come to Finland. We are a one-day ferry-trip away from them and still they can't come here. As was the case with their last tour also.

Anyway, I'm happy for you American guys - although you really wouldn't deserve that, at least as long as that Bush can terrorize the free world...

-Villain

uhhh, I'm really not sure what Bush has to do with DT, but you get down with your bad self!

Biatch-- dude, we're there. I checked the Jaxx page, and they only have "Super Special Guest" listed-- I would give my left nut to see DT live, even at Jaxx.

Oh well, at least it's not Twisters in Richmond.

Originally posted by Villain
Anyway, I'm happy for you American guys - although you really wouldn't deserve that, at least as long as that Bush can terrorize the free world...

Is this necessary?? WTF is that all about?

Oh right, you're a liberal Scandanavian. I can see that now.

And guess what? As typical, they won't come to Finland. We are a one-day ferry-trip away from them and still they can't come here. As was the case with their last tour also.

-Villain

North America, as in the continent North America, has been waiting for this FOREVER. We are usually the ones saying "as usual they wont come here." This tour is long overdue. What kind of person are you to say that we don't deserve it??? :confused:

Originally posted by Phyrexia

North America, as in the continent North America, has been waiting for this FOREVER. We are usually the ones saying "as usual they wont come here." This tour is long overdue. What kind of person are you to say that we don't deserve it??? :confused:

Phyrexia, you're feeling the unfortunate result of being a neighbor to the United States, most hated country in the world!

Again, I say we shouldn't have bailed those ungrateful Europeans out of WWII. You should be sucking our dicks.

Originally posted by Quaternarian
oooookay, that's even dumber than Villain's comment.

sigh :rolleyes:

Must I explain EVERYTHING to everyone?

@Quaternarian: Dreamlord's post is the backlash result of some particularly dumb threads/people over at the In Flames board attacking the USA. He usually isn't so ornery. If you throw him some food, he'll go back to being the big lovable guy that he is.

Being that I'm only here once in a blue moon, I guess I'll have to take your word for that one :)

Originally posted by markgugs

Phyrexia, you're feeling the unfortunate result of being a neighbor to the United States, most hated country in the world!

Perhaps. There is a huge difference between the US of A and Canada. The difference being: Canada kicks ass! :lol:

No but really, back to the topic, Dark Tranquillity will finally tour here. Hooray!!!!!! :D

-Villain

Lets make it a rule, T.W.A.T. supporters cant be considered equals in the forum :D

Originally posted by Phyrexia

Perhaps. There is a huge difference between the US of A and Canada. The difference being: Canada kicks ass! :lol:

No but really, back to the topic, Dark Tranquillity will finally tour here. Hooray!!!!!! :D

No it doesnt you dumbfuck, it kicks ARSE!!