US TOUR!!!

b r y a n said:
I was at the show in CT and the whole setlist is changed. It's sweet, they played Deadnight Warrior and WarHeart! Oh, and Alexi vomited.
He puked on stage?
Hm, well I've heard that he is not doing so well these days...

average stalker said:
you have a full set? i'm going to the show tonight
This is not in the correct order AT ALL, but here it is:

Deadnight Warrior
WarHeart
Towards Dead End
Downfall
Follow The Reaper
Every Time I Die
Hate Me!
Needled 24/7
Chokehold
Angels Don't Kill
Hate Crew Deathroll
Living Dead Beat
Are You Dead Yet?
In Your Face
We're Not Gonna Fall

Lanterns: yeah, on stage.

During a song?:loco:
Anyway...it can only be illness since 1.he only gets drunk AFTER shows and 2.I know from a serious source that he hasn't been doing well these days.
Let's hope he gets well soon and no gigs will be cancelled!

Sweet fucking setlist by the way!!!

Lanterns said:
During a song?:loco:
Towards the end of whatever song they were playing, he stopped singing and had a funny look on his face. Once they finished the song, he pretty much turned around and spewed all over the floor. :lol:

b r y a n said:
This is not in the correct order AT ALL, but here it is:

Deadnight Warrior
WarHeart
Towards Dead End
Downfall
Follow The Reaper
Every Time I Die
Hate Me!
Needled 24/7
Chokehold
Angels Don't Kill
Hate Crew Deathroll
Living Dead Beat
Are You Dead Yet?
In Your Face
We're Not Gonna Fall

Lanterns: yeah, on stage.

That setlist would be closer if it was BACKWARDS. I was 2nd row in front of WARMEN the first half of the set (Cheers, I had the AT THE GATES SHIRT). We exchanged horns at one point which was awesome, and got a sweet pic of Laiho on my phone (I'll post it sometime). From 2nd row being swarmed by 10 sweaty kids moshing, it was pretty sweet. After a while, I wanted to sit back, and listen, so I moved back, grabbed a water, and hung out by the non-alco bar, and they sounded VERY sloppy.

I didn't see Laiho puke, so I can't comment on it.

Never was a fan of Chimaira, but my god they were punishing live, as was the mighty bodom.

My only real qualm was the "Hot Topic Presents..."- every 12 yr old mall goth and their mom were there- it was really a sad poseur showing- with a pretty solid true metal showing. All in all, I had a good time, and it was a great show, I wish there was a bit less little kids in Nirvana shirts (Yes.. NIRVANA SHIRTS) at my COB show. Can't win em all I guess

urinalcakemix said:
My only real qualm was the "Hot Topic Presents..."- every 12 yr old mall goth and their mom were there- it was really a sad poseur showing- with a pretty solid true metal showing. All in all, I had a good time, and it was a great show, I wish there was a bit less little kids in Nirvana shirts (Yes.. NIRVANA SHIRTS) at my COB show. Can't win em all I guess

The great thing about shows like that, is that 12 year old loser goths are easy to push around, no one will get in your way :)

CliffBurton said:
The great thing about shows like that, is that 12 year old loser goths are easy to push around, no one will get in your way :)
Yea, I like picking on the hXc fans though, the ones that are 18-20, still angst ridden like a 13 yr old, and a bit stronger physically, so its a bit more even, and I get that much more pride out of making fun of them, and making them look bad infront of their friends. I think I got 10 last night. =)

There were a few that were just TOO EASY, I didn't even bother.

Lanterns said:
Oh my!:loco: Did at least someone clean it up before the next song?
they threw a towel over it hehe.

urinalcakemix: yeah i agree, they played pretty sloppy, which was a little bit of a disappointment. And their whole sound was shitty, laiho's guitar and mic were too soft, i couldn't hear the keys, and the drums were hella loud :erk:

-Deadnight Warrior
-WarHeart
-Towards Dead End
-Downfall
-Follow The Reaper
-Every Time I Die
-Hate Me!
-Needled 24/7
-Chokehold
-Angels Don't Kill
-Hate Crew Deathroll
-Living Dead Beat
-Are You Dead Yet?
-In Your Face
-We're Not Gonna Fall

what the fuck?
americans got a better setlist than they that played in Europe?
:mad:

It's the same setlist, just Bodom After Midnight / Bodom Beach Terror mix replaced with Towards Dead End, and Lake Bodom replaced with Deadnight Warrior. Get over it..

Peti said:
:lol: The COB lights, the car with a head hanging in it, some barrels and Allu's vomit. Nice scene:tickled:
Uhhh. no. There were 3 Light posts w/ 4 lamps each, NO car, NO COB lights, NO HEADS hanging on anything, not even a COB banner. It was a VERY stripped stage show. Toads is a 750 capacity venue.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
It's the same setlist, just Bodom After Midnight / Bodom Beach Terror mix replaced with Towards Dead End, and Lake Bodom replaced with Deadnight Warrior. Get over it..
Santa Ana didn't get any SW songs, so, I'll be pretty psyched when they come to Anaheim and hopefully play Deadnight or Lake Bodom. Hell, anyting from SW would be awesome.

Maybe there was nothing wrong with him, it's just an addition to the set list.

-Deadnight Warrior
-WarHeart
-Towards Dead End
-Downfall
-Follow The Reaper
-Every Time I Die
-Hate Me!
-Needled 24/7
-Chokehold
-Alexi to puke!!
-Angels Don't Kill
-Hate Crew Deathroll
-Living Dead Beat
-Are You Dead Yet?
-In Your Face
-We're Not Gonna Fall

I personally made it my mission to kill any little fucktard in a Nirvana shirt at a metal show. When I saw COB with Fear Factory , I was too captivated with Alexi's talent to even care at the time.

I am looking foward to seeing them again. Children of Bodom were one of the best bands I have ever seen.

i was at the CT show last night too. it was pretty kickass. i caught alexis pick mid flight when he threw it into the crowed at the end *skills* and i couldnt help but laugh when he puked because he looked like he was trying to puke back into a beer bottle he just drank out of. some guy just came and put a towel on it. but hey does any1 have any pictures from that show they can eather post or send me???????