US TOUR!!!

How long is the show from the time it's supposed to start according to the ticket to when it ends, for the current leg with chamaira?

Also, do they have a third opening band, or is it just chamaira and Children of Bodom?

abcdefg said:
set from Towson MD 3/21

Are You Dead Yet?
Bastards Of Bodom
Needled 24/7
Follow The Reaper
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Hate Me!
Angels Don't Kill
Towards Dead End
Chokehold
Deadnight Warrior
In Your Face
Everytime I Die
Hate Crew Deathroll

Living Dead Beat
Downfall

The same as the previous post except they played SNBN instead of WH and DW instead of LB.

ahh fuckin great! they are switching up the setlist at least a little. I'm driving 3 hours to see them in Cleveland on Sunday ! :headbang:

i really hope they play Lake Bodom this time...

Alright, so truthfully I've lagged and missed out on getting tickets to the Anaheim show. I didn't feel like paying the ticketbastard charge and was about to drive to Anaheim two weeks ago to pick up my tickets when I read that they were sold out :( I've been looking around, but can't find any tickets. I wanted to see if I could buy some tickets from any of the bands opening for Bodom. Does anybody know who will be opening for them at the Anaheim show? I even went as far as to go on the Bullet for my Valentine forum to see if someone was selling tickets until I remembered that they aren't on this tour anymore :(

Here's Alexi for ya
image14yf.jpg

Im wondering if anyone has the setlist from the show in Providence on the 22nd...Im pretty sure it was the same as the previous nights, but if anyone knwos for sure, that would be cool :-D