US TOUR!!!

set list from providence was the same as the maryland one except with lake bodom instead of deadnight. ive been to 5 bodom shows and finnaly they played a something wild song. and janne played the intro melody to black widow.

HauknessX said:
set list from providence was the same as the maryland one except with lake bodom instead of deadnight. ive been to 5 bodom shows and finnaly they played a something wild song. and janne played the intro melody to black widow.

thanks man, lol...that was a $100 bet i just won :-D...my friend learned not to argue with me about setlists anymore...im notorius for remembering closers and encores, ha,:headbang:

^I'd love to...but I'm not, since I live many hundred miles away heh.:loco: I'm tipsy and communicative...forgive me.
And dude, where's that quote in your sig from? (I recently saw an interesting documentary on Stonehenge btw.)

This is not in order but I'll give it a try

Toronto
Are you Dead Yet?
Sixpounder
Bastards of Bodom
Needled 24/7
Hate me
Warheat
Angels dont Kill
Follow the Reaper
Lake Bodom
Everytime I die
Towards Dead End
Chokehold
IN your Face
HateCrew DeathRoll
------------
Living Dead Beat
Downfall

edit - May have missed somthing, I was being tossed aruond alot and was drunk, and felt sick as hell during their set :p, so someone can correct it.

DragonKeeper said:
they are playing in sacto? by the way...does anyone know if slims box office still has tickets? I still haven't had a chance to get up there to get tickets.

for the saturday slims show its sold out i'm almost positive, i don't think the sunday show is sold out but thats also the date of nevermore and arch enemy so yeah and i don't think sacramento is sold out either. its at the colonial theater. theres tickets on tickets.com for that.

CliffBurton said:
This is not in order but I'll give it a try

Toronto
Are you Dead Yet?
Sixpounder
Bastards of Bodom
Needled 24/7
Hate me
Warheat
Angels dont Kill
Follow the Reaper
Lake Bodom
Everytime I die
Towards Dead End
Chokehold
IN your Face
HateCrew DeathRoll
------------
Living Dead Beat
Downfall

edit - May have missed somthing, I was being tossed aruond alot and was drunk, and felt sick as hell during their set :p, so someone can correct it.

Thanks!
wtf though they are playing almost the exact same set as the last two times they were here. except for bastards of bodom, which no one wants to hear anyway, and they added warheart and one of my favs, towards dead end. They really need to get some different songs in there. Hopefully they'll play some different songs on the unholy alliance tour

chubbler108 said:
Thanks!
wtf though they are playing almost the exact same set as the last two times they were here. except for bastards of bodom, which no one wants to hear anyway, and they added warheart and one of my favs, towards dead end. They really need to get some different songs in there. Hopefully they'll play some different songs on the unholy alliance tour

I missed the second of those two shows. They didnt paly Lake bodom at the first one though, and they did play We're not gonna fall. Basterds of Bodom I was cool with. Oh well, it was fun :)

chubbler108 said:
Thanks!

you have to remember they've been on tour for about a year straight and didnt have much time to rehearse other songs, but im right there with you it does suck that its the same thing but were lucky to even see something new, and for a cd like aydy i happen to like bastards of bodom