US TOUR!!!

Why do I always feel so BOORISH when reading names like "Sacramento"?

I wish that we had places with cool, chic, exotic names like that! :lol: :lol:

butterbeer2fd said:
hey dragon im going to the saturday show lol wait is the opening God Forbid or Through the Eyes of the Dead??

i'm guessing through the eyes of the dead is the first opener then god forbid then cob or something like that. god forbid is pretty big. needless to say i have a feeling i'll be getting to the venue about an hour or 45 minutes after the show starts as to evade shitty music.

CoB destroyed St.Louis. Helluva show. They were amazing and energetic. Also finally a worthy setlist.

Are You Dead Yet?
Sixpounder
Needled 24/7
Follow The Reaper
Warheart
Hate Me!
Angels Don't Kill
Towards Dead End
Chokehold (my favorite Bodom song live)
Lake Bodom
In Your Face
Everytime I Die
Hate Crew Deathroll
------- Encore--------
Living Dead Beat
Downfall

Saw Bodom last night in St. Louis.
Omg, the best show ever, I don’t think I could have wished for more! :loco: I love Bodom for playing their older songs!!!!! The crowd was insane...i now have various bruises on my body, cause I was in the front row (center), right in front of Alexi ... but hey, they're 'physical' memories :) so it's all good

All of the Children played awesome and didn’t show signs of hangover or illness or anything! It was like they're brand new! It takes talent to be on tour, drink evey night and play all-out the next day! :worship: Jaska was looking straight at me and smiling the whole concert!!! :rolleyes:
So anyway, Bodom ruled (just like always!) :headbang:

And to the gay b@stard that was trying to take away from me MY drum stick that Jaska handed to me PERSONALLY --
devil014.gif
You happy that you got half a drum-stick? Shove it up you @ss.

We got backstage after the concert, drank with the Bodom crew and I asked Jaska for another stick, which he gladly gave me :cool: ... after biting it, licking it (wanted to put it down his pants too, but I stopped him in time :rolleyes: ) and signing it with both hands (once with his right, once with his left that is...)!! Jaska is not quite ambidextrous though when it comes to signing :lol:

And oh yes, I would like to thank Jeanne, without whom all of this would not be possible. I love you!! :worship:

*will post pics later...

Scorpia said:
Saw Bodom last night in St. Louis.
Omg, the best show ever, I don’t think I could have wished for more! :loco: I love Bodom for playing their older songs!!!!! The crowd was insane...i now have various bruises on my body, cause I was in the front row (center), right in front of Alexi ... but hey, they're 'physical' memories :) so it's all good

All of the Children played awesome and didn’t show signs of hangover or illness or anything! It was like they're brand new! It takes talent to be on tour, drink evey night and play all-out the next day! :worship: Jaska was looking straight at me and smiling the whole concert!!! :rolleyes:
So anyway, Bodom ruled (just like always!) :headbang:

And to the gay b@stard that was trying to take away from me MY drum stick that Jaska handed to me PERSONALLY --
devil014.gif
You happy that you got half a drum-stick? Shove it up you @ss.

We got backstage after the concert, drank with the Bodom crew and I asked Jaska for another stick, which he gladly gave me :cool: ... after biting it, licking it (wanted to put it down his pants too, but I stopped him in time :rolleyes: ) and signing it with both hands (once with his right, once with his left that is...)!! Jaska is not quite ambidextrous though when it comes to signing :lol:

And oh yes, I would like to thank Jeanne, without whom all of this would not be possible. I love you!! :worship:

*will post pics later...

Glad to hear that you had a goodtime. Jaska sounds kinda kinky...LOL... I am also glad everyone that had the chance to see cob on this our had a good time, too. I did when I saw them last Sunday here in Cleveland. :)

I was front row by the right speaker next to the guard rail. Fat blonde guy with Iced Earth tshirt on. There was no such thing as a mosh pit at that concert the entire crowd was a most pit. Glad you had a good time too Scorpia, grats on the drumstick.

butterbeer2fd said:
hey dragon im going to the saturday show lol wait is the opening God Forbid or Through the Eyes of the Dead??

I would go to the saturday show if the tickets weren't sold out already, but the sunday show will have less people, which is better for me hehe.
Through the Eyes of the Dead is probably the opening act, then God Forbid, then CoB. The headlining bands always play last.

The show at Pop's was fucking awesome.
Someone else said that the entire floor was a mosh pit, that was true.
I was in shock for most of Bodom's set. I couldn't believe I was seeing them live. I don't think I can now. lol
It was the best concert I have ever been to.
Their set list was great.

:headbang: