US TOUR!!!

I was at the Thursday show in St. Louis too. Destroyed myself. Dragged my ass around all day Friday at work. Bad day... Good night though!!

COB destroyed. God Fobrid destroyed. Through the Eyes of the Dead...need to go back to S.C. UGH! Moshed, got destroyed. heh..

Short (old) guy with the KISS reunion t-shirt. :) Got pics during and after show (with Alexi), no autographs.

show in lawrence at granada was good. God forbid i dont like. through the eyeys of the dead were ok and cob was excellent. they messed up a few parts nothing real noticeable. I think it was jaska was off on a couple of parts. but yeah set list was pretty much the same as the rest of the shows. Crowd was cool. Didn''t see like barely any mallcore kids maybe like a few.

CoB will be playing the majority of the time rite? cuz i really dont like through the eyse of the dead or god forbid no offense lol

ButterBeer, I think you'll be surprised with God Forbid live...

eyes of the dead only played maybe 5 songs.

They didn't come to Philly this time around, damn it. :(

My friend saw them in Chicago... he had a good time.

butterbeer2fd said:
CoB will be playing the majority of the time rite? cuz i really dont like through the eyse of the dead or god forbid no offense lol

uhhh no, even though they're HEADLINING the tour.....:Smug:

-Rivfader- said:
CoB destroyed St.Louis. Helluva show. They were amazing and energetic. Also finally a worthy setlist.

Are You Dead Yet?
Sixpounder
Needled 24/7
Follow The Reaper
Warheart
Hate Me!
Angels Don't Kill
Towards Dead End
Chokehold (my favorite Bodom song live)
Lake Bodom
In Your Face
Everytime I Die
Hate Crew Deathroll
------- Encore--------
Living Dead Beat
Downfall

what do u mean by -----encore-----

Krakatau said:
They didn't come to Philly this time around, damn it. :(

My friend saw them in Chicago... he had a good time.

thats because they came to philly in december, but their playing at the tweeter center on june 15 :headbang:

im only 13 and ive only been to 2 concerts one wit Josh Groban and one wiht Backstreet Boys(seriously, i was forced to go)