US TOUR!!!

Final_Product said:
North America = Mindless consumers with $$$ go figure.

I'm pretty sure thats the entire world now. Not just the states. It may have started there, but take a look at Europe and Asia. Namely China.

In Your Face said:
I'm pretty sure thats the entire world now. Not just the states. It may have started there, but take a look at Europe and Asia. Namely China.

No Its Not.

And Lemons, Canada may be way better than USA, but still, I cant wait to get the fuck out.

05.04.2006 (CAN) ALBUQUERQUE / Sunshine Theatre +

Wait a sec . . . . Albuquerque isn't in Canada . . . it's in the state of New Mexico in America. Odd. :err:

where the hells the massachusetts date? oh well

i hope they dont play all the songs they do everytime, silent night, downfall, needled, chokehold. all amazing songs but when u see them play them 4 times live itd def be cooler to get some more variety in there.

they have been to toronto 3 times the with this tour.....but i must say...they do come to canada when they have the chance...theyv come through vancouver 3 times that i know.....but id love to see them again...i only seen them on there last stop....fuckin awsome show...hope to see them on gigantour or ozzfest

So, their finnaly coming to Vegas again. I'm going, even though Bullet For My Valentine is fucking gay.

The Bringer said:
Children of Bodom have been to Vancouver 4 times and compared to the first 3 visits, the one in Nov. was boring.

boring?....it wasnt boring for me at all.....and what other time did they come to vancouver

the 3 i know is

the headliner
lamb of god
iced earth

who else did they come here with

thnks

In 2003 they came with Hypocrisy, Nevermore and (headlining) Dimmu Borgir. They played in Vancouver on Dec. 1st, 2003 about 2 months after the NA release of HCDR.

THAT was a fucking GREAT show. Bodom was insane, intense and worth watching.

The newest show (headliner) was boring and each band member looked like they'd rather be else where.

i missed them the first time, cant wait..

Final_Product said:
North America = Mindless consumers with $$$ go figure.

let's not generalize here okay? Why do you picture of americans with a lot of money? ignorance i tell ya...

arch_enemy666 said:
how the fuck do all you people know about whats goin on in america shut the fuck up

Because it is the most covered country in the world. Come on, everyone knows what the hell is happening in the USA. Get out while you can, the entire country is falling apart.

The Bringer said:
Because it is the most covered country in the world. Come on, everyone knows what the hell is happening in the USA. Get out while you can, the entire country is falling apart.
uhm.. USA is like dead XD