US TOUR!!!

I saw them in SF last night, a suprisingly good show, lots of stuff off of Hatebreeder, a couple off of Something Wild, a couple off of Follow the Reaper, and unfortunately a lot off of Hatecrew and AYDY... but they did pic the good stuff from Hatecew so it was a very good show... the first two bands were ok, but very boring

Enemy242 said:
the arch enemy show in sf? fuck dude i think i saw jaska there too, i saw him walk by. what was he wearing? i saw a guy who i thought just looked like him and iwas thinking holy fuck that guy looks like him, but i just thought i was crazy. btw nevermore fucking owned at that show. i met jeff loomis for a little while during chimairas set. i was the kid in the symphony x, V shirt.

He was wearing a red shirt and like tan pants or something like that. Yeah Nevermore was fucking awesome. I thought all bands were badass except for Chimaira, although i thought it was cool how they got robert flynn and someother dude to play with them.

Anyways, i might have seen you. I was wearing a Nile hoodie with a Behemoth shirt.

I've saw them at HOB at Anaheim last friday, Nevermore and Arch Enemy :worship: was amazing, except CHIMAIRA, what was that shit!!!!! :erk:
but Arch and Nevermore :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Foralltid said:
He was wearing a red shirt and like tan pants or something like that. Yeah Nevermore was fucking awesome. I thought all bands were badass except for Chimaira, although i thought it was cool how they got robert flynn and someother dude to play with them.

Anyways, i might have seen you. I was wearing a Nile hoodie with a Behemoth shirt.

Foralltid said:

shit dude then we must've seen the same guy, the guy who looked like jaska i saw was wearing red. he must've just came to the show while god forbid and through the eyes of the dead were playing at his show and then left like before arch enemy or something.

jpg0258ep.jpg

haha that mofo got the pic singed---> i cant believe it!!! :lol:

Enemy242 said:
at the sacramento show i counted about 7 dads sitting in the back probably waiting for thier kids, like 2 moms waiting for thier kids and 2 kids who were even hanging out with thier mom and dad for the entire show. all the kids were wearing cob shirts from hcdr and above or skateboarding or emo shirts and almost no one had long hair. it was the worst crowd id ever seen.

I'm not going call you names like a couple of these other guys did, but I will point a few things out to you. First, don't judge how metal somebody is by the length of their hair. I'm 31 years old, and I've been going to metal shows since I was 14. I bet that's damn near as long as you've been alive. Do I have long hair? Nope. Am I a metalhead? Bet your ass. Oh yeah, go take a look inside Something Wild and Hatebreeder. OMG, Janne has short hair! I guess he wasn't true metal until Follow The Reaper...

Next, why are you crying about getting punched in the pit:cry: ? It's a pit, not a dance party! I've been in a lot of pits over the years, and I've given and recieved quite a few fists and elbows. I realize a pit is not supposed to be a brawl, but they can get a little rough at times. Nobody makes you go in them. I personally am starting to not go in the pits as much. It's usually a bunch of kids, and it makes me feel like a bully. Sometimes I still do, though. But not at the SF show on Sat. It was my first time seeing COB, and I wanted to actually watch the show. I mainly just hung back by the bar so I wouldn't spill my beer:kickass: .

Well, this was my first post on the forum. I registered just so I could respond to you. Does that make you feel special? I sure hope so. Anyway, I had more to say but I'm tired of typing.

mfh6375 said:
I'm not going call you names like a couple of these other guys did, but I will point a few things out to you. First, don't judge how metal somebody is by the length of their hair. I'm 31 years old, and I've been going to metal shows since I was 14. I bet that's damn near as long as you've been alive. Do I have long hair? Nope. Am I a metalhead? Bet your ass. Oh yeah, go take a look inside Something Wild and Hatebreeder. OMG, Janne has short hair! I guess he wasn't true metal until Follow The Reaper...

Next, why are you crying about getting punched in the pit:cry: ? It's a pit, not a dance party! I've been in a lot of pits over the years, and I've given and recieved quite a few fists and elbows. I realize a pit is not supposed to be a brawl, but they can get a little rough at times. Nobody makes you go in them. I personally am starting to not go in the pits as much. It's usually a bunch of kids, and it makes me feel like a bully. Sometimes I still do, though. But not at the SF show on Sat. It was my first time seeing COB, and I wanted to actually watch the show. I mainly just hung back by the bar so I wouldn't spill my beer:kickass: .

Well, this was my first post on the forum. I registered just so I could respond to you. Does that make you feel special? I sure hope so. Anyway, I had more to say but I'm tired of typing.

i'm not saying that everyone who has short hair isn't metal. my brother has short hair and always had and he has been listening to metal since he was a kid and got me into it. i'm just saying that at shows usually a lot of people do have long hair and there were a lot of posers and not really metal people at the 2 shows with short hair. its not the short hair that made them unmetal,but the short hair, slipknot shirts or skateboarding shirts and such showed it. also i know you get punched in the pit and such, but a pit isn't just supposed to be people literally jumping up and down and punching each other, this isn't hardcore dancing with windmills and shit. save the jump da fuk up for a slipknot or korn show.

Burnnnn... you do get kinda sucked into mosh pits though. And every pit is like that, man.

Krakatau said:
Burnnnn... you do get kinda sucked into mosh pits though. And every pit is like that, man.

i dunno about you but at most of the shows i go to i don't see people jumpin da fuk up in the pit and literally just punching each other. there is hitting pushing and punching but this was a little absurd.

Enemy242 said:
i dunno about you but at most of the shows i go to i don't see people jumpin da fuk up in the pit and literally just punching each other. there is hitting pushing and punching but this was a little absurd.

I didn't see much of this jumping. Then again, I wasn't really paying attention to the pit. I will tell you something that I didn't like, though. Right before COB came on when everybody was singing along to Cowboys From Hell. Don't get me wrong. I've loved Pantera since that album came out. But the entire crowd was singing along louder than the sound system. I got the feeling that I was at a goddamn campfire sing along. Just struck me as a little corny. No offense if any of you were the ones singing.

uh

lemmie try to remember, this isn't in order btw. im sure someone else will post the order, im too lazy:

aydy: better than when i heard it 7 months ago. the more i hear this live, the more i like this song.
towards dead end: Fucking. Awesome. The crowd was soooo into it, and Bodom totally felt it. Alexi was surprised at the crowd and made a few comments afterwards. :)
angels don't kill:The jam! Was pretty good, but you can't ask too much from this song.
hate crew deathroll:Loud as fuck. Was great :)
warheart:perfection. I love you Henkka <3
lake bodom:I wanted to hear Deadnight Warrior, but this was O.K. Lake Bodom is great, the pit went insane.
downfall:Albeit the last song of the show, it was a little sloppier than i would have liked. Still shredded.
living dead beat:Was great! Gets better every time I hear it.
in your face:Meh~ I'm not a huge fan of this song, but alot of the newer fans love it. Excellent crowd response :)
chokehold: Haha, they played a little britney spears riff for a min or so before chokehold. As always, Chokehold was fucking BADASS.
sixpounder:pretty good, I'd rather hear "You're Better Off Dead", but..like that will ever happen ;)
follow the reaper:Second or third song of the night, was fucking crazy. I'm so happy I've heard this song as many times as I had, because it's a classic :D
hate me:It's their anthem for a reason :p Rocked the fucking house :D
every time i die: One of the quieter songs fan wise, not many people knew the words to ETID. Whatever, I loved it. So melodic :D
needled: Was good, nothing special. I don't think they like playing this song too much to be honest, or maybe i've just heard it too many times :\

i might of missed some of the songs, but i think thats all of them. i was on the rail throughout all three bands performances, and im fucking tired :(

furthermore, i dont think any of the members were drunk. if anyone was drunk it might of been roope; but everyone played really tight and hit pretty much everything. Performance wise, last night was a 10/10 :D

i got to meet alexi and janne, too. that was sweet :)

eggo said:
Performance wise, last night was a 10/10 :D

i got to meet alexi and janne, too. that was sweet :)

Cool. Thanks for the info :) So basically I would've paid $40 bucks or so to hear them play Lake Bodom and TDE because I've seen them play all those other songs many times. It would've been cool to be at the show, but wtf, life goes on eh? :bah:

There are two reasons I can prove they didn't play Silent Night Bodom Night:

1. If they would of played SNBN, you would of known it. This must of been your first time seeing them live, and no offense..but you must have not been listening to 'Bodom for very long. There is no "thinking" they played SNBN ;p

2. I was there and they didn't play it.