US Tours

wfkronberg

New Metal Member
Jul 26, 2006
How often do they tour the US as the headliner. Cause I saw them at the Unholy Alliance tour in San Diego and I've liked them for a little while and I really want to see them play more that 7 songs! They blew me away at the Unholy Alliance tour!

They should take a break from Bodom, and Alexi and Roope should concentrate on Sinergy and get their uber chops back in shape so they can come back to Bodom fresh.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that new Sinergy album. I'm only going by what Janne said on some radio interview I found in the interview thread. It was recent at the time cause he mentioned the month and the year being 2006.

BucketBanger9000 said:
They should take a break from Bodom, and Alexi and Roope should concentrate on Sinergy and get their uber chops back in shape so they can come back to Bodom fresh.

I would actually want the see the next album of bodom where Roope does 50% of the solos. I know this would never happen in the "Alexi Team", but i think it would bring more diversity to the music.

wfkronberg said:
How often do they tour the US as the headliner. Cause I saw them at the Unholy Alliance tour in San Diego and I've liked them for a little while and I really want to see them play more that 7 songs! They blew me away at the Unholy Alliance tour!

You've liked them for "awhile", but you had no idea that they've been here like ten times in the last couple years you n00b?

Everytime they make a new album, they've been touring the U.S. ANd I think on Are You Dead Yet tour, they went to smaller cities too.

Noble Viking said:
You've liked them for "awhile", but you had no idea that they've been here like ten times in the last couple years you n00b?

Hey I didn't come here to get flamed asshole. Maybe I just haven't seen them live more than once. Is it that bad to get into a new band. At least I didn't choose Nu-Metal bullshit.

Yeah I know but you have to learn to ignore those kind of people on internet forums, especially this one. But as I said they should be touring the US and Europe again after the Unholy Alliance.

When COB comes to the US, do they ever tour the South East? like Florida? It seems weird that they manage to come to my shitty little Cleveland Ohio and Columbus regularly. They would prolly get way bigger shows in other places. But I am glad that they come to a city near me!!! :heh:

Last time the span between their concerts here were 6 months apart. I'm thinking they'll be back here in Houston by late December/early January.
- That is, if they don't decide to take a break.

They where in North America Around Winter.
They played Toronto in November and December with Amon Amarth and Trivium. Then here in March again with Chimaira and That other god awful band I cant remember.

I heard their plans are Unholy Alliance, Europe, South America, Recording, then dont know. I think you'll have to wait at least a year :p