Well of Souls
Thorns of the Carrion
Devil To Pay
Against Nature (x-Revelation)
Arch (x-Kinghorse)
Salt of the Earth
Valkyrie
+ TBAs

A brief tour under the name of "The Pilgrimage of Doom" featuring Reverend Bizarre, The Gates of Slumber, and Well of Souls (Brainticket Records) will coincide with the festival. Details to be announced as they solidify."

I SUGGEST YOU MUFUGGAS TRAVEL ACROSS HALF YOUR COUNTRY IF NECESSARY (it's in Indiana) TO SEE THIS. OR I WILL BE VERY MAD, LIKE THIS: :mad:

Fri. & Sat., July 8th-9th, Anno Domini 2005
Birdy's Bar (birdyslive.com)
Indianapolis, IN, USA
21+ only (sorry kids...)

God I hope RB play Saturday. God I hope I can make it to this festival. God I hope they don't cancel 70% of the bands like they did last year. :Smug:

Demilich said:
Where the hell's Indiana?
usa.jpg

EDIT: beatenlolz

hahahaha THE SEA MONSTER RETURNS!!!

I didn't even drive to LA to see Sunn O))) and The Hidden Hand, odds are I'm not going to this.

the funny thing is most Europeans have this misconception that because all these states are in one country, they must be really close to one another.
This trip would be like going from the UK to Turkey.

Fucking Romania is the size of Oregon in sq. miles.

lurch70 said:
the funny thing is most Europeans have this misconception that because all these states are in one country, they must be really close to one another.
This trip would be like going from the UK to Turkey.

Fucking Romania is the size of Oregon in sq. miles.

this is true but for me a nine hour car ride is nothing, but a two hour drive for a european is a death sentence.

I've known about this for awhile (Chrome mentioned it). I'd like to go, but travel for me is impractical from somewhere that isn't even ON that map of Erik's (further north) to the middle of it.

WTFS *sigh*

It would be sweet to see Reverend Bizarre and Orodruin though.

haha ok let me rephrase EVERY EUROPEAN IVE EVER MET (belgians, germans, dutch, norwegians, finnish, polish, belarusians, danish, estonians, and italians.) can't handle a two hour drive. Especially Norwegians.

We did 4+ hours of driving a day while we were in Italy, so I can't really see why people are making such statements!

the good thing about driving in Europe is that you actually get to see things while driving ... unlike the US, where you see trees and strip malls.

I have no idea either. I loved taking trips in cars in europe. I went on a tour of the usa with a famous band from europe and they wanted to stop like every 30 minutes or so to stretch.

Erik said:
Ah well, I gotta say, I wouldn't want to live anywhere where 9 hour drives were considered "nothing." That's just a whole lot of time wasted on useless shit.
You are nuts, driving is in my top 5 favorite things to do, very close to beer, sex, music, and....... make that top 4. :)