Username Explainations

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
Now this may be a stupid idea (humor me) but i don't know what some peoples usernames mean/come from, so i think everyone should write a brief explanation. Now some people have obvious ones, like "Enemies of Reality" and Dead6Skin6Mask6 (and if you don't know what that is from, you should be shot with a large gun). Write away.

mine comes from a song by the Polish death metal kings, Vader

WEEEE AAARE THE WOLF TRIBE!!!

Wolftribe said:
Now this may be a stupid idea (humor me) but i don't know what some peoples usernames mean/come from, so i think everyone should write a brief explanation. Now some people have obvious ones, like "Enemies of Reality" and Dead6Skin6Mask6 (and if you don't know what that is from, you should be shot with a large gun). Write away.

mine comes from a song by the Polish death metal kings, Vader

WEEEE AAARE THE WOLF TRIBE!!!
Mine is pretty simple, eh?

A long time ago I gave birth to this thing with horns, hooves, and a long tail coming out his ass. He was a wonderful child. Till he hit puberty, and I think you can take it from there.

Its a name I made up trying to think up something unique... I thought Nicodemus sounded cool, but thats a real name, so then I thought Nicodemus X. That was even more stupid so I combined them to get the present form of NicodemiX, and I often abbriviate as NdX for IRC and similar pursuits.