USMC0341 Pics

USMC0341

Dead Cold Day
Apr 23, 2004
NY
www.deadcoldday.com
OK everyone...I've been here for a little while (and I have been most warmly welcomed by so many cool people in Old School - I can't tell you how much I appreciate that)...I figured I'd post some pics of me during my time in the Marines and some of my wife and I with the members of Slayer last year at the Jagermeister show in Poughkeepsie, NY...

ENJOY!!!

Weapons_Platoon_Tough-guys_in_Thailand.jpg

Me and my buddy Carl doing the bad-ass thing in Thailand in '93

Weapons_Platoon_Endurance_Monsters_in_Okinawa.jpg

Weapons Platoon bubbas in Okinawa in '93

Trucking_it_in_South_Korea.jpg

Me in the back of a 6 pack, trucking it through South Korea in '93

Me_and_Carl_Trucking_it_in_South_Korea.jpg

Me and my buddy Carl trucking it again it through South Korea in '93

Me_and_Carl_in_Kuwait.jpg

Me and Carl in the Iraq DMZ in 1991 (Not a happy place)

ME_and_Carl_COLD-ASS_Helicopter_ride_in_South_Korea.jpg

One COLD-ASSED helo ride in South Korea in '93

leathernecks.bmp

Myself and several members of my fireteam when I was stationed with Security Forces in Europe in '91 (That's me on the right)

Bang.jpg

Bang...You're dead...me being a jackass in Europe in '91

Joe_Jen_and_Tom_Araya.jpg

My wife and I with Tom Araya in 03

Joe_Jen_and_Jeff_Hanneman.jpg

My wife and I with Jeff Hanneman in 03

Joe_and_Kerry_King.jpg

Me and Kerry King in 03

Jen_and_Kerry_King.jpg

Beauty and the Beast '03 (This is one of my all-time favorite pics)

Sorry for the long assed post everyone...just wanted to share some visuals with you all instead of just text...

EVERYONE IN OLD SCHOOL UM RULES!!!!!! :headbang: :worship: :worship: :worship: :headbang:

USMC0341 said:
Nice greaser, what is a MP5, M-16 short? I cannot tell from that angle.

Joe_Jen_and_Jeff_Hanneman.jpg

My wife and I with Jeff Hanneman in 03
Hanneman in the one in the middle I guess? :devil:

Great pics! Thailand, South Korea, Okinawa (hell yeah), Iraq, Europe. Well at least they really showed you the world. Semper Fi :headbang:

USMC0341 said:
Thanks for the compliments Jonny...and ALL of you Old School motherfuckers are on my team...and I got your backs...don't forget that...

JB
that's good to know. I just hope you're not short tempred and/or have war flashbacks or something. And if this makes any difference, and if it does, that's just sad, i got YOUR back.

Woa !! Nice pics, both army and Slayer stuff... need to dig up my army pics I think...
(was a stormtrooper 14 months in military service).
Fortunatly I don't have a scanner at hand to scan the pics :Spin:

Wyvern said:
Nice greaser, what is a MP5, M-16 short? I cannot tell from that angle.

Hanneman in the one in the middle I guess? :devil:

Great pics! Thailand, South Korea, Okinawa (hell yeah), Iraq, Europe. Well at least they really showed you the world. Semper Fi :headbang:

Standard M16-A2...we got to play with the MP5's a bit when we did CQB, but the 16 was our standard issue...

JB

Bryant said:
Great shots Marine. Nice tats as well.

Now I see why Kerry King is not a great soloist. He has king sized hands, but fat stubby fingers like me. : (

Bryant

I'll post some more recent pics of my tatas soon...I have a lot more since then (going to get a new one in a few hours as a matter of fact...)... :headbang: