Gears of War...

IIrc, it was fairly close to the end according to the Gamespot.com walkthrough. There was a room on one of the upper floors somewhere that had sliding walls. I think you had to run across the room and press a button to open a passageway and then run back out before the walls crushed you. I tried it so many times that I decided that it was physically impossible and traded it in. The graphics, gameplay, story, and atmosphere were brilliant though.

IIrc, it was fairly close to the end according to the Gamespot.com walkthrough. There was a room on one of the upper floors somewhere that had sliding walls. I think you had to run across the room and press a button to open a passageway and then run back out before the walls crushed you. I tried it so many times that I decided that it was physically impossible and traded it in. The graphics, gameplay, story, and atmosphere were brilliant though.

There is a sequence in Code Veronica very similar to that. Two in fact. One was with a bunch of spikes falling from the ceiling, and the other was when some giant zombie 'big boss' chased you down a hallway. You had to spin and run non-stop to the exit. Both of these had me throwing the controller at the tv screen...but I prevailed and won!

oh... thats not near the end at all :lol: you still have 2 more full areas to go

basically you push the statue in at first so the wall will close and put it at the end, run back ip and go behind, click the switch and run fast and run down to the right of it and start pushing. It's really tricky at first, but you should be good if you are used to the controls.

haha yeah, that's the one. It was probably '01 or '02 when I played that so I don't remember it very clearly.

Ive got all the RE on NGC excpet Code Veronica. I think 4 is awesome, Ive played through it 8 times and when you get the Thompson and the Infinite Rocket Launcher its even funner. First time I played through RE4 my girlfriend watched and she literally almost crapped herself. It was great. She was so scared and held a pillow over her face. Ahh good times. Ive heard Gears Of War is INCREDIBLY short.

I played Lost Planet at Target the other day. I really wasnt that impressed. I also couldnt bear to spring the $500 for an XBOX and a game. Whew!