USURPER at Subterranean

Usurper Dan said:
Thanks, bro.
We're super excited. Here is the lineup for the main stage that night...

18.15 KEEP OF KALESSIN
19.45 NIGHTRAGE
21.15 KHOLD
23.00 CARPATHIAN FOREST
01.00 USURPER

Congratulations! That's a helluva line-up, btw. :hotjump:

Nice lineup for that.. and wow.. playing after CF.. that rules. \m/ I'm sure it will be a total blast, as well as the story that will follow. If it is anything like Mexico, it will be a good read for sure.

Usurper Dan said:
Thanks, bro.
We're super excited. Here is the lineup for the main stage that night...

18.15 KEEP OF KALESSIN
19.45 NIGHTRAGE
21.15 KHOLD
23.00 CARPATHIAN FOREST
01.00 USURPER

That's the one in Norway right?
The last one they had was televised on Swedish TV..or was it the one the year before:confused:

Novembers Paul said:
We're not liked as much as the other bands Dan can't even remember the names of to play this show with them. A Usurper / ND show would have been cool too. Looks like we'll wait till 2007 when they play locally again. haha!

Make no mistake, Paul... Usurper is a dictatorship ruled by the iron fist of Rick.
He just points at me and says "you there, foodbag. Sing THESE songs in THIS order."
I only wish I could pick the bands!!!!!

I'm just bustin balls brother, you know that!

Hey! Maybe the iron hand of Rick can dig deep into his pockets and spring for a Usurper forum here at UM! You guys are long overdue, and I'm sure it would be worth it! I'd of thought Earache would set you up one as a sub forum or something!

Novembers Paul said:
I'm just bustin balls brother, you know that!

Hey! Maybe the iron hand of Rick can dig deep into his pockets and spring for a Usurper forum here at UM! You guys are long overdue, and I'm sure it would be worth it! I'd of thought Earache would set you up one as a sub forum or something!

I can actually see it happening eventually. Rick has always been worried about a forum because of shit talkers. But Jimmy Doo made us one on MySpace, and nobody is having more fun on there than Rick, haha.
Earache spend money? *head explodes*
:tickled:

Hmm. Rellik, eh? That should be a good show!

Sorry, guys, but I'm going to have to miss it now. Dream Theater is going to be at the Congress that night and I must be there to see the best band in the world evar! :Spin: