Votes: 12 85.7%
  • NO! I don't like Vader.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Stormwatch

Cock.
May 2, 2003
Fortress of Arrogance
I can't find a Vader forum anywhere on the internet, and since THIS is the premier site for Metal forums, why don't we have one here?
Surely Vader are a popular enough band to warrant a forum? I mean AC/DC (although still my favourite band) have a forum here and NO-ONE ever posts in it.
Anyone agree with me?

I think that Vader deserve their own forum. They are a veteran act in the genre of death metal and have influenced many bands. There needs to be a Vader forum somewhere on the internet, and there is no better place than here.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
On a similar note - has anyone got "The Beast" yet? What's the DVD like that comes with it?
I've downloaded the cd...:cry: I really like it...although its slightly different to their older stuff...more listener friendly imo. I'll probably end up buying it at some point.

Anyone that votes NO will get a fucking kicking next time I meet them.
Opus, I got the album off Soulseek as well and I love it. It's brilliant, but I'm going to buy it when it comes out - I think the DVD will be pretty cool.

Would babelfish be able to translate a polish forum??
So what about it GoD - as the voice of the UM er, system, as it were - how many votes would we need to get a Vader forum?

Mark used to make an unofficial forum for any band that got 10 votes, but I'm not sure about Deron's policy on this, why don't you try doing a request in the Forum Requests forum?